|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which room is Mrs. Boyle placed?
(a) Blue Room
(b) Rose Room
(c) Spinning Room
(d) Oak Room
2. How old are Giles and Mollie?
(b) In their twenties
(d) Early sixties
3. What kind of look does Mrs. Boyle give to Christopher?
4. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Alphabet song
(b) Anniversary Waltz
(c) Three Blind Mice
(d) Happy birthday
5. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(d) Refectory table
Short Answer Questions
1. What term is used to describe Christopher?
2. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
3. What clue was found at the crime scene?
4. How is the murderer's overcoat described?
5. Giles is afraid that they will run out of what item?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)