|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the third guest to arrive?
(a) Mr. Paravicini
(b) Christopher Wren
(c) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Major Metcalf
2. What is Christopher's profession?
(a) Shoe salesman
(c) Train conductor
(d) He is unemployed
3. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
(a) He looks too young
(b) Mollie knows all of the police except him
(c) Giles saw him panhandling on the street
(d) His clothes are too shabby
4. Mollie asks Mrs. Boyle about her former job as a:
5. Mrs. Boyle is annoyed by the house's lack of:
(a) Eligible men
(b) A proper view
(d) Hot water
Short Answer Questions
1. What poem does Christopher recite?
2. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
3. Who is the first character to appear?
4. What occurrence is reported on the radio?
5. What term is used to describe Christopher?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)