|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(d) Refectory table
2. What term is used to describe Christopher?
(a) Mentally unhinged
(b) Pathological liar
(c) Socially inept
(d) Deceptively clever
3. How old is Major Metcalf?
(a) Middle aged
(b) Early twenties
(c) Mid thirties
(d) Senior citizen
4. What was the last name of the foster children?
5. What is the name of the old house?
(a) Green Gables
(b) Monkswell Manor
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cooks lunch for the group?
2. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
3. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
4. How was the victim murdered?
5. What item does Miss Casewell bring?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)