|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
(a) Too small
(b) Too large
(c) Wrong color
2. How is the murderer's overcoat described?
3. What item does Mollie carry down the hallway?
(d) Fireplace poker
4. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
5. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Big band music
(d) Nursery rhymes
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
2. Where is Christopher left by himself?
3. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
4. How is Mr. Parvicini's car damaged?
5. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)