|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the victim murdered?
2. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Anniversary Waltz
(b) Alphabet song
(c) Three Blind Mice
(d) Happy birthday
3. What term is used to describe Christopher?
(a) Pathological liar
(b) Deceptively clever
(c) Socially inept
(d) Mentally unhinged
4. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(b) Refectory table
5. Who is the third guest to arrive?
(a) Mr. Paravicini
(b) Major Metcalf
(c) Christopher Wren
(d) Mrs. Boyle
Short Answer Questions
1. Giles and Mollie live near a:
2. During what season does the story take place?
3. What is Christopher's profession?
4. What kind of hat does the murderer wear?
5. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)