|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poem does Christopher recite?
(a) I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
(b) Lady of Shallott
(c) The North Wind Doth Blow
(d) Hyla Brook
2. In what section of the city did the crime take place?
(a) White Chapel
3. How is Mr. Parvicini's car damaged?
(a) Wrecked into a tree
(b) Vandalized by juvenile delinquents
(c) Overturned in the snow
(d) Smashed by a boulder
4. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Happy birthday
(b) Three Blind Mice
(c) Alphabet song
(d) Anniversary Waltz
5. Who complains about the music being too loud?
(a) Miss Casewell
(b) Major Metcalf
(c) Christopher Wren
(d) Mrs. Boyle
Short Answer Questions
1. Giles and Mollie live near a:
2. What business are Giles and Mollie trying to establish?
3. How was the victim murdered?
4. Who discovers that the phone is dead?
5. Who makes rude comments about Christopher?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)