|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Christopher left by himself?
(a) Train station
(b) Guest cottage
(c) Great hall
2. What term is used to describe Christopher?
(a) Pathological liar
(b) Mentally unhinged
(c) Deceptively clever
(d) Socially inept
3. Who notices the issue with the sign?
(a) Major Metcalf
(b) Mrs. Boyle
4. What is the surname of Mollie and Giles?
5. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Three Blind Mice
(b) Anniversary Waltz
(c) Alphabet song
(d) Happy birthday
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cooks lunch for the group?
2. Who is the first character to appear?
3. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
4. What business are Giles and Mollie trying to establish?
5. Who is the third guest to arrive?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)