|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hat does the murderer wear?
2. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(a) Refectory table
3. In what section of the city did the crime take place?
(c) White Chapel
4. Who complains about the music being too loud?
(a) Miss Casewell
(b) Christopher Wren
(c) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Major Metcalf
5. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Happy birthday
(b) Three Blind Mice
(c) Alphabet song
(d) Anniversary Waltz
Short Answer Questions
1. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
2. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
3. What caused the death of one of the children?
4. Giles is afraid that they will run out of what item?
5. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)