|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mood of transportation does the sergeant used to get to the house?
2. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
3. What item does Mollie carry down the hallway?
(a) Fireplace poker
4. How was the victim murdered?
5. What is Christopher's profession?
(a) He is unemployed
(b) Shoe salesman
(c) Train conductor
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old house?
2. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
3. In which room is Mrs. Boyle placed?
4. What is the last name of the superintendent of the police?
5. What was the last name of the foster children?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)