|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers that the phone is dead?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Major Metcalf
(d) Miss Casewell
2. What caused the death of one of the children?
3. How old is Major Metcalf?
(a) Middle aged
(b) Early twenties
(c) Mid thirties
(d) Senior citizen
4. How old are Giles and Mollie?
(a) Early sixties
(d) In their twenties
5. Who complains about the music being too loud?
(a) Miss Casewell
(b) Christopher Wren
(c) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Major Metcalf
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Christopher's profession?
2. Who is the third guest to arrive?
3. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
4. What occurrence is reported on the radio?
5. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)