|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
(a) Too small
(c) Too large
(d) Wrong color
2. How old is Major Metcalf?
(a) Senior citizen
(b) Middle aged
(c) Early twenties
(d) Mid thirties
3. Who cooks lunch for the group?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Miss Casewell
4. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
(a) His clothes are too shabby
(b) Mollie knows all of the police except him
(c) He looks too young
(d) Giles saw him panhandling on the street
5. What is the name of the old house?
(b) Green Gables
(c) Monkswell Manor
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hat does the murderer wear?
2. What song does Christopher sing?
3. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
4. What poem does Christopher recite?
5. During what season does the story take place?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)