|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game is mentioned by Paravicini?
(b) Hide and Seek
(c) Hunt the Thimble
(d) Musical Chairs
2. What is Miss Casewell's first name?
3. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
4. It is briefly assumed that Miss Casewell practices what profession?
5. Georgie is asked if he remembers what animal at the farm?
(d) Howler monkey
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
2. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
3. What food is recommended by Paravicini?
4. Where does Mrs. Boyle frequently sit?
5. What occurrence is reported on the radio?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)