|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Boyle has sold what piece of property?
(a) Book collection
(d) Writing desk
2. Why does Mollie feel guilty about the child's death?
(a) She thought it wasn't her place to interfere
(b) She thought the call for help was a joke
(c) She didn't know
(d) She found out when it was too late
3. What food is recommended by Paravicini?
(a) Chicken livers
(b) Spiced lamb
(c) Beluga caviar
4. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
(a) Undercover detective
(c) Circus clown
5. Mrs. Boyle was in which town when she made her reservations at Monkswell Manor?
(b) White Chapel
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the children died?
2. What poem does Christopher recite?
3. How old is Miss Casewell?
4. What burns at the end of the story?
5. What was Wren's nickname in school?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)