|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
2. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
(a) Giles saw him panhandling on the street
(b) He looks too young
(c) Mollie knows all of the police except him
(d) His clothes are too shabby
3. What item is distracting to Mrs. Boyle?
4. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
(a) Nursery rhymes
(c) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Big band music
5. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(b) Refectory table
Short Answer Questions
1. In what section of the city did the crime take place?
2. Metcalf assumes the house may have once been used as a:
3. Which place is not among those dismissed by Miss Casewell as home?
4. What item gives away Mollie's secret?
5. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)