|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item gives away Mollie's secret?
(b) Parking ticket
2. What term does Mrs. Boyle use to describe the police interview?
3. Who is the first character to appear?
(c) Mrs. Boyle
4. What food is recommended by Paravicini?
(a) Spiced lamb
(b) Chicken livers
(c) Beluga caviar
5. What causes Mrs. Boyle to leave the room?
(a) Loud music
(b) Drafty floor
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the postmark on the correspondence from Wren?
2. What was the first name of the murdered woman?
3. Trotter assumes that Paravicini is in what profession?
4. Who comforts Wren when Wren thinks he is being accused?
5. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)