|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mollie's maiden name?
2. Wren says he and Mollie have what in common?
(a) Both are running away
(b) They're the same age
(c) Same unusual eye color
(d) Both raised in France
3. Who is the intended third victim?
4. According to Trotter, how many people told the truth?
5. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
(a) Slurping her tea
(b) Talking too loud
(d) Loud music
Short Answer Questions
1. What legal document did Giles procure?
2. According to Giles, what is not healthy at the time?
3. What does Metcalf find in the cellar?
4. What kind of hat does the murderer wear?
5. Which adjective is not used by Giles to describe Wren?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)