|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Christopher left by himself?
(a) Train station
(b) Guest cottage
(c) Great hall
2. What clue was found at the crime scene?
3. Mrs. Boyle has sold what piece of property?
(b) Book collection
(d) Writing desk
4. Giles complained about the quality of what item?
(b) Snow removal
5. What song does Christopher sing?
(a) Four and Twenty Blackbirds
(b) Little Jack Horner
(c) Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
(d) Bye Bye Bird
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the child that died?
2. What item does Miss Casewell bring?
3. How old are Giles and Mollie?
4. How is the murderer's overcoat described?
5. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)