|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what section of the city did the crime take place?
(a) White Chapel
2. Where does Mrs. Boyle frequently sit?
(d) Rocking chair
3. Who makes rude comments about Christopher?
(c) Miss Casewell
(d) Colonel Mustard
4. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(b) Refectory table
5. Who is the first character to appear?
(b) Mrs. Boyle
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Casewell's first name?
2. What food is recommended by Paravicini?
3. According to Giles, what is not healthy at the time?
4. What was Wren's nickname in school?
5. What was the last name of the foster children?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)