|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Alphabet song
(b) Happy birthday
(c) Anniversary Waltz
(d) Three Blind Mice
2. What is the surname of Mollie and Giles?
3. What clue was found at the crime scene?
4. Christopher hides behind what object?
(a) Coat rack
5. What song does Christopher sing?
(a) Four and Twenty Blackbirds
(b) Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
(c) Bye Bye Bird
(d) Little Jack Horner
Short Answer Questions
1. During what season does the story take place?
2. What occurrence is reported on the radio?
3. What item does Mollie carry down the hallway?
4. What is Detective Trotter's rank?
5. Where is Christopher left by himself?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)