|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of look does Mrs. Boyle give to Christopher?
2. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Anniversary Waltz
(b) Happy birthday
(c) Three Blind Mice
(d) Alphabet song
3. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
(a) Undercover detective
(c) Circus clown
4. Who is the first character to appear?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
5. What is the last name of the superintendent of the police?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the murderer's overcoat described?
2. Where is Christopher left by himself?
3. Mollie asks Mrs. Boyle about her former job as a:
4. Christopher hides behind what object?
5. Who is the unexpected guest?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)