|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
(b) Refectory table
2. Who notices the issue with the sign?
(b) Mrs. Boyle
(c) Major Metcalf
3. What item does Mollie carry down the hallway?
(d) Fireplace poker
4. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
5. On what street did the murder occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Detective Trotter's rank?
2. Who complains about the music being too loud?
3. What is the last name of the superintendent of the police?
4. What poem does Christopher recite?
5. Mrs. Boyle is annoyed by the house's lack of:
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)