|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
2. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Happy birthday
(b) Three Blind Mice
(c) Alphabet song
(d) Anniversary Waltz
3. What item does Mollie carry down the hallway?
(b) Fireplace poker
4. How is the murderer's overcoat described?
5. What occurrence is reported on the radio?
(a) Political coup
(d) Community festival
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of furniture seems to be the most used on the set?
2. How old are Giles and Mollie?
3. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
4. What song does Christopher sing?
5. Who complains about the music being too loud?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)