|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word is used to describe Mrs. Boyle?
2. What is Christopher's profession?
(b) Shoe salesman
(c) Train conductor
(d) He is unemployed
3. Who is the unexpected guest?
(a) Christopher Wren
(b) Major Metcalf
(c) Mr. Paravicini
(d) Colonel Mustard
4. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Anniversary Waltz
(b) Three Blind Mice
(c) Alphabet song
(d) Happy birthday
5. What kind of look does Mrs. Boyle give to Christopher?
Short Answer Questions
1. Christopher hides behind what object?
2. What occurrence is reported on the radio?
3. What item does Miss Casewell bring?
4. Which of the following is not done by Mollie when she enters the house?
5. On what street did the murder occur?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)