|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cooks lunch for the group?
(b) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Miss Casewell
2. What term is used to describe Christopher?
(a) Mentally unhinged
(b) Socially inept
(c) Pathological liar
(d) Deceptively clever
3. Who complains about the music being too loud?
(a) Major Metcalf
(b) Miss Casewell
(c) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Christopher Wren
4. How is the murderer's overcoat described?
5. Why does Mollie doubt the sergeant's rank?
(a) Giles saw him panhandling on the street
(b) Mollie knows all of the police except him
(c) His clothes are too shabby
(d) He looks too young
Short Answer Questions
1. In which room is Mrs. Boyle placed?
2. Mollie asks Mrs. Boyle about her former job as a:
3. What is Christopher's profession?
4. What is Detective Trotter's rank?
5. What is the last name of the superintendent of the police?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)