|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Casewell says she has no use for which profession?
2. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
3. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
4. What is Christopher's profession?
(a) Shoe salesman
(b) Train conductor
(d) He is unemployed
5. Who complains about the music being too loud?
(a) Christopher Wren
(b) Miss Casewell
(c) Major Metcalf
(d) Mrs. Boyle
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Paravicini drop?
2. In what room are the pipes frozen?
3. What mood of transportation does the sergeant used to get to the house?
4. What color does Miss Casewell used to describe herself?
5. What causes Mrs. Boyle to leave the room?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)