|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does the note refer?
(b) Monkswell Manor
(c) Scotland Yard
(d) Sewer rats
2. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
3. How old is Major Metcalf?
(a) Middle aged
(b) Mid thirties
(c) Senior citizen
(d) Early twenties
4. How does Major Metcalf rate breakfast?
5. What item does Paravicini drop?
(d) Tea cup
Short Answer Questions
1. What poem does Christopher recite?
2. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
3. What game does Mrs. Boyle want to play?
4. What delays Trotter?
5. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)