|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who notices the issue with the sign?
(b) Major Metcalf
(d) Mrs. Boyle
2. How is the murderer's overcoat described?
3. According to Mrs. Boyle, the policeman lacks:
4. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
5. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
(a) 4 dollars
(b) 7 guineas
(c) 12 quid
(d) 64 pence
Short Answer Questions
1. In which room is Mrs. Boyle placed?
2. In what room are the pipes frozen?
3. Giles complained about the quality of what item?
4. It is illegal for Mollie to turn away any:
5. What is the name of the old house?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)