|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
(a) Circus clown
(b) Undercover detective
2. Christopher hides behind what object?
(a) Coat rack
3. What was the postmark on the correspondence from Wren?
(a) East London
(d) White Chapel
4. Christopher says that he always finds policemen to be:
5. What was the last name of the foster children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the sign for the house?
2. What business are Giles and Mollie trying to establish?
3. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
4. What was the make up of the children?
5. Scene two begins at what time of the day?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)