|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which place is not among those dismissed by Miss Casewell as home?
2. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) It is the killer's signature
(b) The killer is a child
(c) The killer is mentally disturbed
(d) The killer is fascinated with rodents
3. What instrument does Trotter hear in the house?
4. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
(c) Carving knife
(d) Serving fork
5. Who is the unexpected guest?
(a) Christopher Wren
(b) Major Metcalf
(c) Mr. Paravicini
(d) Colonel Mustard
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the nylons come from?
2. What song is being whistled in the beginning of Act 1?
3. Who discovers that the phone is dead?
4. Who jokes about speaking of the devil?
5. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)