|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) The killer is mentally disturbed
(b) It is the killer's signature
(c) The killer is fascinated with rodents
(d) The killer is a child
2. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
(a) Gone downhill
3. What item does Mollie carry down the hallway?
(a) Fireplace poker
4. To what does the note refer?
(b) Sewer rats
(c) Monkswell Manor
(d) Scotland Yard
5. Where did the nylons come from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the unexpected guest?
2. What is supposedly wrong with the oldest child?
3. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
4. It is briefly assumed that Miss Casewell practices what profession?
5. What was the last name of the foster children?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)