|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Mrs. Boyle to leave the room?
(a) Drafty floor
(b) Loud music
2. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) The killer is mentally disturbed
(b) The killer is fascinated with rodents
(c) It is the killer's signature
(d) The killer is a child
3. According to Mrs. Boyle, the policeman lacks:
4. What topic holds no interest for Miss Casewell?
5. What is Mrs. Boyle doing at the beginning of the scene?
(d) Drinking tea
Short Answer Questions
1. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
2. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
3. What was not on the breakfast menu?
4. What was the first name of the murdered woman?
5. What is the last name of the superintendent of the police?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)