|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
(a) Serving fork
(d) Carving knife
2. What kind of look does Mrs. Boyle give to Christopher?
3. What item does Paravicini drop?
(a) Tea cup
4. On the radio the announcer is speaking about which emotion?
5. During what season does the story take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animals are kept at Monkswell Manor?
2. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
3. Who makes rude comments about Christopher?
4. What is Christopher's profession?
5. Giles is afraid that they will run out of what item?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)