|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The other guests think Wren may have arrived from what other location?
(a) New York
(b) Boarding house
2. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
3. According to Mrs. Boyle, when should the housework be completed?
(a) In the early morning
(b) Before lunch
(c) Before tea
(d) After bedtime
4. Who notices the issue with the sign?
(a) Major Metcalf
(d) Mrs. Boyle
5. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Giles asks Mollie for what kind of tool?
2. Mr. Paravicini warns Mollie about being:
3. How does Miss Casewell annoy Mrs. Boyle?
4. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
5. What is the surname of Mollie and Giles?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)