|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How deep are the snow drifts?
(a) 8 feet
(b) 5 feet
(c) 6 feet
(d) 3 feet
2. Several characters lament the deaths of:
3. What is another name for a scarf?
4. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
(a) Big band music
(b) Mrs. Boyle
(d) Nursery rhymes
5. Which adjective is not used by Giles to describe Wren?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mollie suggests that Metcalf may have been held captive by which group?
2. What game does Mrs. Boyle want to play?
3. According to Giles, what is not healthy at the time?
4. What item does Miss Casewell bring?
5. What time is the Evening News first sold on the street?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)