|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) The killer is mentally disturbed
(b) The killer is fascinated with rodents
(c) The killer is a child
(d) It is the killer's signature
2. Mrs. Boyle has sold what piece of property?
(b) Writing desk
(d) Book collection
3. What kind of look does Mrs. Boyle give to Christopher?
4. What was the last name of the foster children?
5. What item is distracting to Mrs. Boyle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurrence is reported on the radio?
2. What is Metcalf's profession?
3. Why does Mollie feel guilty about the child's death?
4. Why did the phone go dead?
5. Who is the only guest to arrive without reservations?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)