|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sergeant Trotter's real first name?
2. What business are Giles and Mollie trying to establish?
(a) Airline charter
(b) Chicken farm
(c) Guest house
3. What caused the death of one of the children?
4. Mr. Parvicini jokes that he could be, which of the following?
(b) Circus clown
(c) Undercover detective
5. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
(a) The killer is mentally disturbed
(b) The killer is a child
(c) The killer is fascinated with rodents
(d) It is the killer's signature
Short Answer Questions
1. What song does Christopher sing?
2. In which room is Mrs. Boyle placed?
3. How is Mr. Parvicini's car damaged?
4. What item does Mollie carry down the hallway?
5. What item is distracting to Mrs. Boyle?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)