|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mrs. Boyle England has:
(a) Gone downhill
2. Who was Paravicini going to visit when he had the accident?
3. Christopher seems to be fixated with:
(a) Big band music
(b) Nursery rhymes
(c) Mrs. Boyle
4. Mrs. Boyle refers to Miss Casewell as a:
(a) Spoiled little girl
5. What was Mollie's previous profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Boyle was in which town when she made her reservations at Monkswell Manor?
2. Why did the phone go dead?
3. What is the last name of the superintendent of the police?
4. What occurrence is reported on the radio?
5. What clue was found at the crime scene?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)