|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term is used to describe Christopher?
(a) Deceptively clever
(b) Pathological liar
(c) Mentally unhinged
(d) Socially inept
2. How does Christopher react when the phone goes dead?
(a) Tries to fix it
(b) Laughs hysterically
(c) Does nothing
3. Mrs. Boyle objects to which item of Wren's clothing?
4. Mollie suggests that Metcalf may have been held captive by which group?
5. What does Mollie promised to cook later in the day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of the superintendent of the police?
2. What is Detective Trotter's rank?
3. What was written on the piece of paper found with Mrs. Lyon?
4. How many miles outside London is Monkswell Manor?
5. Several characters lament the deaths of:
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)