|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What burns at the end of the story?
2. Where is Christopher left by himself?
(a) Great hall
(b) Guest cottage
(d) Train station
3. What is Mollie carrying down the stairs?
(a) Fireplace poker
4. How old are Giles and Mollie?
(a) In their twenties
(d) Early sixties
5. Why did the phone go dead?
(a) Giles forgot to pay the bill
(b) Wren dropped it
(c) Wires were cut
(d) Snow bogged down the lines
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Miss Casewell spend much of her time before returning to England?
2. What was the last name of the foster children?
3. In what section of the city did the crime take place?
4. According to the nursery rhyme, what is the farmer's wife's weapon?
5. It is briefly assumed that Miss Casewell practices what profession?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)