|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Mollie carry down the hallway?
(a) Fireplace poker
2. What food is recommended by Paravicini?
(b) Spiced lamb
(c) Beluga caviar
(d) Chicken livers
3. Trotter is attempting to prevent what act?
4. How much are the guests paying to stay at the house?
(a) 4 dollars
(b) 12 quid
(c) 7 guineas
(d) 64 pence
5. Why does Mollie object to the questioning by Trotter?
(a) It gets Mollie upset
(b) It is inconvenient
(c) It makes Giles angry
(d) It is intrusive
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wren think "Three Blind Mice" is related to the killer?
2. Where was the hotel where Miss Casewell was staying?
3. Mrs. Boyle is annoyed by the house's lack of:
4. How old is Miss Casewell?
5. How deep are the snow drifts?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)