|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Major Metcalf?
(a) Senior citizen
(b) Middle aged
(c) Early twenties
(d) Mid thirties
2. Wren says he and Mollie have what in common?
(a) Both raised in France
(b) Both are running away
(c) They're the same age
(d) Same unusual eye color
3. What does Mollie serve for lunch?
(a) Roasted lamb
(b) Corned Beef
(d) Kidney pie
4. What term does Mrs. Boyle use regarding Wren's reputation?
5. Which term is not used to describe Mollie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which place is not among those dismissed by Miss Casewell as home?
2. Mollie suggests that Metcalf may have been held captive by which group?
3. During what season does the story take place?
4. Why does Mollie object to the questioning by Trotter?
5. What was the reason the Ralstons went on secret trips?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)