|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Giles, what is not healthy at the time?
(b) Cranberry souffles
2. What was not stored in the cupboard under the stairs?
(b) Sports equipment
(d) Canned goods
3. Which guest hums "Three Blind Mice" in Act 2?
4. Who discovers that the phone is dead?
(a) Mrs. Boyle
(b) Major Metcalf
(d) Miss Casewell
5. Mollie refers to Wren using what term?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was not on the breakfast menu?
2. What animals are kept at Monkswell Manor?
3. What does the reader learn about Metcalf?
4. What adjective does Wren used to describe Sergeant Trotter?
5. What is the name of the farm?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)