1. Why is Tracy Kidder in Haiti in 1994?
To visit a Haitian Army outpost.
2. Why are there soldiers in Haiti in 1994?
To support the new government from an ousted regime.
3. What is the junta suspected of doing in Mirebalais in the first section of the story labeled Dokte Paul?
Beheading an official.
4. What is Tracy Kidder's job in 1994?
5. What is the name of the clinic founded by Paul Farmer in Haiti?
6. Why is Paul Farmer frustrated when he first meets Tracy Kidder?
The American idea of aid won't help Haitians.
This section contains 5,153 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)