|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through O for the P, pages 238-298.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Partners in Health to Peru?
(a) Father Jack.
(b) Jim Yong Kim.
(c) Senora Brigada.
2. What is defined as one of the problems of Haiti in 2000?
(a) Lack of internal structure.
(b) Lack of products to export.
(c) Lack of a shared language.
(d) Lack of a competent work force.
3. What is true of Tom White?
(a) He is marries Ophelia.
(b) He is a missionary.
(c) He is a millionaire.
(d) He is dying.
4. Where does Paul work when he first goes to Haiti?
(a) Artibonte Clinique.
(b) Eye Care Haiti.
(c) Dahl Croix Medical.
(d) Cange Care Haiti.
5. Why doesn't Paul return to Haiti in September of 1991?
(a) The government denies him access.
(b) His father is sick and dying.
(c) His Boston based business is failing.
(d) His paralysis keeps him in Boston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What belief does the author say Paul Farmer instills in people?
2. How is Zanmi Lasante described in O to the P?
3. What happens in Haitian politics in 1990?
4. What are the names of Paul Farmer's parents?
5. In the O to the P it is said that Paul Farmer was conscious of corporate etiquette but . . .
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)