Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Young Woman try to negotiate with the Sergeant?
2. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
3. How does the Sergeant describe the group at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What does the Young Woman want in return for her offer to the Segeant?
5. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in Act 3 on?
Discuss the use and relevance of modern objects and references in the play.
Discuss what Sarah Johnson's character reveals about women in the context of the play and its broader statement about humanity.
Discuss what the capital signifies: how it defines general humanity and society and what it represents.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)