|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What defines the set direction for Act 1?
2. Who is Joseph Dokes?
3. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
4. What does the Prisoner have on his face at the beginning of Act 4?
5. The Sergeant says, "What can I do for you, dear lady, as they used to say in ________."
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why doesn't the Old Woman speak in Act 1?
2. What do the soldiers represent?
This section contains 796 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)