|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Joseph Dokes tell the Young Woman?
(a) How to file a complaint.
(b) How to get her husband released.
(c) How to find a lawyer.
(d) How life is in the prison.
2. What does the Prisoner have on his face at the beginning of Act 4?
3. What does the Young Woman offer the Sergeant in Act 3?
4. Why does the Sergeant un-hood the man?
(a) To give the hood away.
(b) To reveal his true identity.
(c) To embarrass him.
(d) To intimidate the Young Woman.
5. Why doesn't the Old Woman respond to the prisoner?
(a) She's afraid to speak.
(b) She's maintaining her dignity.
(c) She can't hear him.
(d) She's mad at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Old Woman communicate in Act 4?
2. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
3. What rule has changed in Act 4?
4. How long is the new rule in place?
5. What does the new rule mean for the Old Woman?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)