|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tone of the Sergeant's apology?
2. In the voice over, where are the man and Young Woman?
(a) At their house.
(b) In heaven.
(c) By a lake.
(d) In the jail.
3. Why is the man in Act 3 wearing a hood?
(a) To hide his face.
(b) To blend in.
(c) To look hip.
(d) Because it's cold.
4. What does the Sergeant claim he did for the Old Woman and the prisoner?
(a) Gave them food.
(b) Sold them to slavery.
(c) Told them the meaning of life.
(d) Helped them.
5. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in Act 3 on?
(a) His lack of sleep.
(b) The weather.
(c) The guards' incompetence.
(d) The computers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Sergeant describe the group at the beginning of Act 3?
2. Who hooded the man's head?
3. Why does the Young Woman try to negotiate with the Sergeant?
4. Why doesn't the Old Woman respond to the prisoner?
5. How does the Old Woman communicate in Act 4?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)