|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Young Woman try to negotiate with the Sergeant?
(a) She's bored.
(b) She wants money.
(c) She's concerned for her husband.
(d) She wants to impress him.
2. What rule has changed in Act 4?
(a) Absolutely no talking in any language.
(b) They can speak mountain language.
(c) Visiting hours are extended.
(d) Dogs don't have to identify themselves.
3. Why does the Young Woman scream in Act 3?
(a) Her husband has been badly beaten.
(b) She had a nightmare.
(c) She's very frustrated.
(d) She's being attacked.
4. What does the new rule mean for the Old Woman?
(a) She can stay longer.
(b) She can leave.
(c) She can speak to her son.
(d) Her punishment may be severe.
5. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in Act 3 on?
(a) His lack of sleep.
(b) The weather.
(c) The computers.
(d) The guards' incompetence.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Sergeant says, "What can I do for you, dear lady, as they used to say in ________."
2. As the prisoner sits in Act 4, what does he do?
3. What season is it (in the Young Woman and the man's voice over)?
4. What happens to the prisoner at the end of Act 4?
5. Who is Joseph Dokes?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)