|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the new rule in place?
(a) Thirty seconds.
(b) For good.
(c) For the day.
(d) Until further notice.
2. What does the Prisoner have on his face at the beginning of Act 4?
3. As the prisoner sits in Act 4, what does he do?
(b) Taps his fingers.
4. What is the tone of the Sergeant's apology?
5. How does the Sergeant describe the group at the beginning of Act 3?
(b) Social gathering.
(c) Book club.
(d) Funeral procession.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the Old Woman sits in Act 4, what does she do?
2. What does the Young Woman offer the Sergeant in Act 3?
3. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in Act 3 on?
4. What season is it (in the Young Woman and the man's voice over)?
5. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)