|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Old Woman sits in Act 4, what does she do?
(a) Taps her toes.
2. Why does the Young Woman scream in Act 3?
(a) Her husband has been badly beaten.
(b) She had a nightmare.
(c) She's being attacked.
(d) She's very frustrated.
3. Why doesn't the Old Woman respond to the prisoner?
(a) She can't hear him.
(b) She's mad at him.
(c) She's afraid to speak.
(d) She's maintaining her dignity.
4. Who is Joseph Dokes?
(a) A prisoner.
(b) An authority at the prison.
(c) A prisoner's son.
(d) A legendary figure.
5. Why is the man in Act 3 wearing a hood?
(a) To hide his face.
(b) Because it's cold.
(c) To look hip.
(d) To blend in.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the new rule in place?
2. When the voice-over in Act 3 begins, what happens to the lights?
3. What does the Old Woman do to help her son?
4. Where does the guard look at the beginning of Act 4?
5. What rule has changed in Act 4?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)