|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the guard look at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) Over a balcony.
(b) In a box.
(c) Out the window.
(d) At the Old Woman.
2. When the voice-over in Act 3 begins, what happens to the lights?
(b) They get brighter.
(c) They go off.
(d) They dim.
3. Who hooded the man's head?
(a) The Old Woman.
(b) The Young Woman.
(c) The officers.
4. What does the Sergeant claim he did for the Old Woman and the prisoner?
(a) Sold them to slavery.
(b) Told them the meaning of life.
(c) Helped them.
(d) Gave them food.
5. How does the Sergeant describe the group at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Book club.
(b) Funeral procession.
(d) Social gathering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the Old Woman respond to the prisoner?
2. What is the Sergeant's response to the Young Woman's offer?
3. Joseph Dokes comes to the jail every Tuesday, except when?
4. What season is it (in the Young Woman and the man's voice over)?
5. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)