|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Sergeant's response to the Young Woman's offer?
(a) You're crazy.
(b) Too late.
(c) No problem.
(d) Absolutely not!
2. What is the tone of the Sergeant's apology?
3. How long is the new rule in place?
(a) Until further notice.
(b) For good.
(c) Thirty seconds.
(d) For the day.
4. What can Joseph Dokes tell the Young Woman?
(a) How to find a lawyer.
(b) How to get her husband released.
(c) How to file a complaint.
(d) How life is in the prison.
5. What does the Old Woman do to help her son?
(b) Give him food.
(c) Wrap him in a blanket.
(d) Beg for his release.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Old Woman communicate in Act 4?
2. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in Act 3 on?
3. Why does the Young Woman try to negotiate with the Sergeant?
4. What rule has changed in Act 4?
5. Why does the Sergeant un-hood the man?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)