|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the Old Woman sits in Act 4, what does she do?
(d) Taps her toes.
2. What season is it (in the Young Woman and the man's voice over)?
3. In the voice over, where are the man and Young Woman?
(a) At their house.
(b) In heaven.
(c) In the jail.
(d) By a lake.
4. What can Joseph Dokes tell the Young Woman?
(a) How life is in the prison.
(b) How to get her husband released.
(c) How to find a lawyer.
(d) How to file a complaint.
5. What does the Prisoner have on his face at the beginning of Act 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Woman do to help her son?
2. What does the Young Woman want in return for her offer to the Segeant?
3. How does the Sergeant describe the group at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What does the new rule mean for the Old Woman?
5. The Sergeant says, "What can I do for you, dear lady, as they used to say in ________."
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)