|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
(a) Her husband's condition.
(b) Being let in the wrong room.
(c) The long wait.
(d) The Old Woman's hand.
2. Who hooded the man's head?
(a) The officers.
(c) The Old Woman.
(d) The Young Woman.
3. What does the Sergeant claim he did for the Old Woman and the prisoner?
(a) Sold them to slavery.
(b) Told them the meaning of life.
(c) Helped them.
(d) Gave them food.
4. What does the Prisoner have on his face at the beginning of Act 4?
5. Why is the man in Act 3 wearing a hood?
(a) To hide his face.
(b) To blend in.
(c) Because it's cold.
(d) To look hip.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Old Woman communicate in Act 4?
2. Why does the Sergeant un-hood the man?
3. In the voice over, where are the man and Young Woman?
4. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in Act 3 on?
5. Who is Joseph Dokes?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)