|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prisoner have on his face at the beginning of Act 4?
2. What can Joseph Dokes tell the Young Woman?
(a) How life is in the prison.
(b) How to file a complaint.
(c) How to get her husband released.
(d) How to find a lawyer.
3. What season is it (in the Young Woman and the man's voice over)?
4. Joseph Dokes comes to the jail every Tuesday, except when?
(a) When it rains.
(b) When he doesn't feel well.
(c) When he forgets.
(d) When a new movie comes out.
5. What does the Young Woman want in return for her offer to the Segeant?
(b) A car.
(c) He husband's safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the prisoner sits in Act 4, what does he do?
2. Why doesn't the Old Woman respond to the prisoner?
3. How does the Old Woman communicate in Act 4?
4. As the Old Woman sits in Act 4, what does she do?
5. When the Sergeant says "these people," whom is he referring to?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)