|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Old Woman do to help her son?
(a) Beg for his release.
(c) Wrap him in a blanket.
(d) Give him food.
2. How long is the new rule in place?
(a) Thirty seconds.
(b) For good.
(c) Until further notice.
(d) For the day.
3. What does the Prisoner have on his face at the beginning of Act 4?
4. What does the Sergeant claim he did for the Old Woman and the prisoner?
(a) Helped them.
(b) Gave them food.
(c) Sold them to slavery.
(d) Told them the meaning of life.
5. Where does the guard look at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) At the Old Woman.
(b) In a box.
(c) Over a balcony.
(d) Out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Joseph Dokes tell the Young Woman?
2. The Sergeant says, "What can I do for you, dear lady, as they used to say in ________."
3. What is the Sergeant's response to the Young Woman's offer?
4. How does the Old Woman communicate in Act 4?
5. What rule has changed in Act 4?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)