|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Sergeant says "these people," whom is he referring to?
(c) Mountain people.
2. The Sergeant says, "What can I do for you, dear lady, as they used to say in ________."
(a) The prison.
(b) New York.
(c) My hometown.
(d) The movies.
3. What does the Young Woman offer the Sergeant in Act 3?
4. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
(a) The long wait.
(b) Being let in the wrong room.
(c) Her husband's condition.
(d) The Old Woman's hand.
5. When the voice-over in Act 3 begins, what happens to the lights?
(b) They dim.
(c) They go off.
(d) They get brighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season is it (in the Young Woman and the man's voice over)?
2. What does the Old Woman do to help her son?
3. As the Old Woman sits in Act 4, what does she do?
4. What happens to the prisoner at the end of Act 4?
5. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in Act 3 on?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)