|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What do the guard and the prisoner have in common?
a) They're both married.
b) They are very tall.
c) They hate the capital.
d) They hate their mothers.
2. The first time the guard jabs the Old Woman in Act 2, it's because she said, "I have _______."
b) A stomachache.
c) A son.
d) A question.
3. What defines the set direction for Act 1?
b) Very detailed.
d) There is none.
4. How does the Old Woman communicate in Act 4?
a) She speaks sign language.
b) She passes notes.
c) She whispers.
d) She's silent.
5. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in...
This section contains 780 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)