|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Sergeant says "these people," whom is he referring to?
(d) Mountain people.
2. Who is Joseph Dokes?
(a) A prisoner's son.
(b) A prisoner.
(c) An authority at the prison.
(d) A legendary figure.
3. Joseph Dokes comes to the jail every Tuesday, except when?
(a) When it rains.
(b) When he doesn't feel well.
(c) When a new movie comes out.
(d) When he forgets.
4. Why does the Young Woman scream in Act 3?
(a) She's very frustrated.
(b) She had a nightmare.
(c) She's being attacked.
(d) Her husband has been badly beaten.
5. What does the Young Woman offer the Sergeant in Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Sergeant un-hood the man?
2. What is the tone of the Sergeant's apology?
3. As the prisoner sits in Act 4, what does he do?
4. What rule has changed in Act 4?
5. What does the new rule mean for the Old Woman?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)