|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the new rule in place?
(a) Until further notice.
(b) For good.
(c) Thirty seconds.
(d) For the day.
2. Why does the Young Woman scream in Act 3?
(a) She's being attacked.
(b) She had a nightmare.
(c) She's very frustrated.
(d) Her husband has been badly beaten.
3. What does the Sergeant claim he did for the Old Woman and the prisoner?
(a) Gave them food.
(b) Sold them to slavery.
(c) Helped them.
(d) Told them the meaning of life.
4. What can Joseph Dokes tell the Young Woman?
(a) How life is in the prison.
(b) How to file a complaint.
(c) How to get her husband released.
(d) How to find a lawyer.
5. What season is it (in the Young Woman and the man's voice over)?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Sergeant says "these people," whom is he referring to?
2. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
3. Who hooded the man's head?
4. Why does the Sergeant un-hood the man?
5. What happens to the prisoner at the end of Act 4?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)