|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Sergeant un-hood the man?
(a) To intimidate the Young Woman.
(b) To reveal his true identity.
(c) To give the hood away.
(d) To embarrass him.
2. What is the tone of the Sergeant's apology?
3. Why does the Young Woman scream in Act 3?
(a) Her husband has been badly beaten.
(b) She's very frustrated.
(c) She's being attacked.
(d) She had a nightmare.
4. Who is Joseph Dokes?
(a) A prisoner.
(b) An authority at the prison.
(c) A legendary figure.
(d) A prisoner's son.
5. What happens to the prisoner at the end of Act 4?
(a) He's released.
(b) He's beaten again.
(c) He's taken away.
(d) He becomes very ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Sergeant describe the group at the beginning of Act 3?
2. What is the Sergeant cursing about at the beginning of Act 3?
3. Why is the man in Act 3 wearing a hood?
4. How long is the new rule in place?
5. In the voice over, where are the man and Young Woman?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)