|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
(a) Being let in the wrong room.
(b) The long wait.
(c) The Old Woman's hand.
(d) Her husband's condition.
2. What can Joseph Dokes tell the Young Woman?
(a) How to file a complaint.
(b) How to get her husband released.
(c) How life is in the prison.
(d) How to find a lawyer.
3. What rule has changed in Act 4?
(a) They can speak mountain language.
(b) Absolutely no talking in any language.
(c) Dogs don't have to identify themselves.
(d) Visiting hours are extended.
4. What does the Young Woman offer the Sergeant in Act 3?
5. What does the Old Woman do to help her son?
(b) Wrap him in a blanket.
(c) Give him food.
(d) Beg for his release.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the new rule mean for the Old Woman?
2. What does the Sergeant claim he did for the Old Woman and the prisoner?
3. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in Act 3 on?
4. Why does the Young Woman scream in Act 3?
5. When the Sergeant says "these people," whom is he referring to?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)