|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Young Woman offer the Sergeant in Act 3?
2. Joseph Dokes comes to the jail every Tuesday, except when?
(a) When it rains.
(b) When he doesn't feel well.
(c) When he forgets.
(d) When a new movie comes out.
3. What can Joseph Dokes tell the Young Woman?
(a) How life is in the prison.
(b) How to file a complaint.
(c) How to find a lawyer.
(d) How to get her husband released.
4. What does the Sergeant claim he did for the Old Woman and the prisoner?
(a) Gave them food.
(b) Told them the meaning of life.
(c) Sold them to slavery.
(d) Helped them.
5. Why does the Young Woman try to negotiate with the Sergeant?
(a) She wants to impress him.
(b) She wants money.
(c) She's bored.
(d) She's concerned for her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the voice-over in Act 3 begins, what happens to the lights?
2. As the prisoner sits in Act 4, what does he do?
3. What does the new rule mean for the Old Woman?
4. Who is Joseph Dokes?
5. What does the Young Woman want in return for her offer to the Segeant?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)