|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the prisoner at the end of Act 4?
(a) He becomes very ill.
(b) He's taken away.
(c) He's beaten again.
(d) He's released.
2. Who is Joseph Dokes?
(a) An authority at the prison.
(b) A legendary figure.
(c) A prisoner.
(d) A prisoner's son.
3. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in Act 3 on?
(a) The guards' incompetence.
(b) The weather.
(c) His lack of sleep.
(d) The computers.
4. What rule has changed in Act 4?
(a) Dogs don't have to identify themselves.
(b) Visiting hours are extended.
(c) Absolutely no talking in any language.
(d) They can speak mountain language.
5. Why is the man in Act 3 wearing a hood?
(a) To blend in.
(b) To hide his face.
(c) To look hip.
(d) Because it's cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the Old Woman respond to the prisoner?
2. When the voice-over in Act 3 begins, what happens to the lights?
3. In the voice over, where are the man and Young Woman?
4. What is the Sergeant's response to the Young Woman's offer?
5. The Sergeant says, "What can I do for you, dear lady, as they used to say in ________."
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)