|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joseph Dokes?
(a) A legendary figure.
(b) An authority at the prison.
(c) A prisoner's son.
(d) A prisoner.
2. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
(a) The Old Woman's hand.
(b) Her husband's condition.
(c) Being let in the wrong room.
(d) The long wait.
3. As the prisoner sits in Act 4, what does he do?
(b) Taps his fingers.
4. How long is the new rule in place?
(a) Thirty seconds.
(b) For good.
(c) Until further notice.
(d) For the day.
5. Who hooded the man's head?
(a) The Old Woman.
(b) The officers.
(d) The Young Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tone of the Sergeant's apology?
2. The Sergeant says, "What can I do for you, dear lady, as they used to say in ________."
3. When the Sergeant says "these people," whom is he referring to?
4. What does the new rule mean for the Old Woman?
5. In the voice over, where are the man and Young Woman?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)