|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Young Woman try to negotiate with the Sergeant?
(a) She's concerned for her husband.
(b) She's bored.
(c) She wants money.
(d) She wants to impress him.
2. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
(a) The long wait.
(b) Being let in the wrong room.
(c) The Old Woman's hand.
(d) Her husband's condition.
3. How does the Sergeant describe the group at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Book club.
(b) Social gathering.
(d) Funeral procession.
4. What does the Young Woman want in return for her offer to the Segeant?
(b) He husband's safety.
(c) A car.
5. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in Act 3 on?
(a) The guards' incompetence.
(b) His lack of sleep.
(c) The computers.
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the new rule mean for the Old Woman?
2. How long is the new rule in place?
3. What does the Young Woman offer the Sergeant in Act 3?
4. What is the Sergeant's response to the Young Woman's offer?
5. What does the Old Woman do to help her son?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)