|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is it (in the Young Woman and the man's voice over)?
2. As the prisoner sits in Act 4, what does he do?
(d) Taps his fingers.
3. What is the Sergeant cursing about at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) That the Young Woman is in the room.
(b) That he can't ever get a moment of quiet.
(c) That something smells bad.
(d) That his dinner was cold.
4. What does the Young Woman offer the Sergeant in Act 3?
5. What does the new rule mean for the Old Woman?
(a) Her punishment may be severe.
(b) She can speak to her son.
(c) She can stay longer.
(d) She can leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph Dokes comes to the jail every Tuesday, except when?
2. Why is the man in Act 3 wearing a hood?
3. What does the Old Woman do to help her son?
4. In the voice over, where are the man and Young Woman?
5. How does the Sergeant describe the group at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)