|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Sergeant cursing about at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) That something smells bad.
(b) That his dinner was cold.
(c) That he can't ever get a moment of quiet.
(d) That the Young Woman is in the room.
2. Why does the Sergeant un-hood the man?
(a) To intimidate the Young Woman.
(b) To give the hood away.
(c) To embarrass him.
(d) To reveal his true identity.
3. When the voice-over in Act 3 begins, what happens to the lights?
(a) They get brighter.
(b) They go off.
(d) They dim.
4. Why is the man in Act 3 wearing a hood?
(a) To hide his face.
(b) To blend in.
(c) Because it's cold.
(d) To look hip.
5. What is the Sergeant's response to the Young Woman's offer?
(a) You're crazy.
(b) Absolutely not!
(c) No problem.
(d) Too late.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Old Woman communicate in Act 4?
2. What happens to the prisoner at the end of Act 4?
3. What can Joseph Dokes tell the Young Woman?
4. How long is the new rule in place?
5. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)