|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joseph Dokes?
(a) A prisoner.
(b) A prisoner's son.
(c) A legendary figure.
(d) An authority at the prison.
2. The Sergeant says, "What can I do for you, dear lady, as they used to say in ________."
(a) New York.
(b) My hometown.
(c) The movies.
(d) The prison.
3. How does the Old Woman communicate in Act 4?
(a) She speaks sign language.
(b) She whispers.
(c) She passes notes.
(d) She's silent.
4. Why does the Sergeant un-hood the man?
(a) To reveal his true identity.
(b) To give the hood away.
(c) To embarrass him.
(d) To intimidate the Young Woman.
5. Where does the guard look at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) At the Old Woman.
(b) In a box.
(c) Out the window.
(d) Over a balcony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rule has changed in Act 4?
2. Who hooded the man's head?
3. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in Act 3 on?
4. What happens to the prisoner at the end of Act 4?
5. What does the Prisoner have on his face at the beginning of Act 4?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)