|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Old Woman do to help her son?
(a) Beg for his release.
(b) Give him food.
(c) Wrap him in a blanket.
2. As the prisoner sits in Act 4, what does he do?
(b) Taps his fingers.
3. Why does the Young Woman try to negotiate with the Sergeant?
(a) She's concerned for her husband.
(b) She wants to impress him.
(c) She wants money.
(d) She's bored.
4. In the voice over, where are the man and Young Woman?
(a) In heaven.
(b) By a lake.
(c) In the jail.
(d) At their house.
5. What does the Sergeant claim he did for the Old Woman and the prisoner?
(a) Gave them food.
(b) Sold them to slavery.
(c) Told them the meaning of life.
(d) Helped them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Young Woman scream in Act 3?
2. When the voice-over in Act 3 begins, what happens to the lights?
3. What can Joseph Dokes tell the Young Woman?
4. What does the Young Woman offer the Sergeant in Act 3?
5. Why doesn't the Old Woman respond to the prisoner?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)