|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joseph Dokes?
(a) A legendary figure.
(b) An authority at the prison.
(c) A prisoner.
(d) A prisoner's son.
2. How does the Old Woman communicate in Act 4?
(a) She passes notes.
(b) She speaks sign language.
(c) She whispers.
(d) She's silent.
3. What season is it (in the Young Woman and the man's voice over)?
4. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in Act 3 on?
(a) The weather.
(b) The computers.
(c) His lack of sleep.
(d) The guards' incompetence.
5. What does the Sergeant claim he did for the Old Woman and the prisoner?
(a) Told them the meaning of life.
(b) Helped them.
(c) Sold them to slavery.
(d) Gave them food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the new rule in place?
2. Joseph Dokes comes to the jail every Tuesday, except when?
3. In the voice over, where are the man and Young Woman?
4. What does the Prisoner have on his face at the beginning of Act 4?
5. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)