Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The officers are meant to represent:
(a) Poor people.
(c) The capital.
2. In what country does "Mountain Language" take place?
3. What defines the set direction for Act 1?
(c) There is none.
(d) Very detailed.
4. The first time the guard jabs the Old Woman in Act 2, it's because she said, "I have _______."
(a) A question.
(c) A stomachache.
(d) A son.
5. Why are the women's husbands in prison?
(a) They've been falsely accused.
(b) For robbery.
(d) For murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Visitors Room is also called the _______ Room.
2. Who does the Old Woman say is waiting for the prisoner?
3. The second time the guard jabs the Old Woman in Act 2, it's because she said, "I have _______."
4. What does the guard instruct the Prisoner to tell the Old Woman to do?
5. Who asks the Young Woman for her name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which rule(s) have changed in Act 4?
2. Why is the Sergeant annoyed when he enters in Act 3?
3. Who is in control at the end of Act 4?
4. What is the relevance of the voice-over in Act 2?
5. Is the Old Woman brave?
6. Why are the two women at the prison?
7. Why is the prisoner a "joker?"
8. In Act 4, why is the Old Woman still silent?
9. Where is Sarah Johnson during Act 2?
10. Why are the rules changing?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)