|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Sergeant call the women's husbands?
(a) Useless criminals.
(b) Enemies of the state.
2. What is the prisoner's main concern for the Old Woman?
(a) She seems to be keeping a secret.
(b) She's been bitten.
(c) She's not herself.
(d) She's very sick.
3. Dog's must ______ themselves before biting.
4. What does the Prisoner call the Old Woman?
5. The second time the guard jabs the Old Woman in Act 2, it's because she said, "I have _______."
(b) A question.
Short Answer Questions
1. What isn't the guard's fault, according to the guard?
2. What is at the Old Woman's feet as she waits at the prison wall?
3. What is the Young Woman's first complaint?
4. As the Sergeant hassles the Young Woman in Act 1, the Officer reminds him that these women are not _________.
5. Why is the Young Woman's husband "in the wrong batch?"
Short Essay Questions
1. Does the Old Woman follow the new rule in Act 4?
2. Is the Old Woman brave?
3. Why is Charly wearing a hood?
4. Why does the Officer move closer to the women in Act 1?
5. What is the relevance of the voice-over in Act 2?
6. What is the family of the prisoner in Act 2 like?
7. Why doesn't the Old Woman help her son?
8. What is the significance of the names "Sarah" and "Charly"?
9. Why does Sarah attempt to negotiate with the Sergeant?
10. What does the Old Woman communicate through her silence in Act 4?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)