Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Young Woman try to negotiate with the Sergeant?
(a) She's concerned for her husband.
(b) She's bored.
(c) She wants money.
(d) She wants to impress him.
2. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
(a) The long wait.
(b) Being let in the wrong room.
(c) The Old Woman's hand.
(d) Her husband's condition.
3. How does the Sergeant describe the group at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Book club.
(b) Social gathering.
(d) Funeral procession.
4. What does the Young Woman want in return for her offer to the Segeant?
(b) He husband's safety.
(c) A car.
5. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in Act 3 on?
(a) The guards' incompetence.
(b) His lack of sleep.
(c) The computers.
(d) The weather.
6. What does the new rule mean for the Old Woman?
(a) She can speak to her son.
(b) Her punishment may be severe.
(c) She can stay longer.
(d) She can leave.
7. How long is the new rule in place?
(a) For the day.
(b) Thirty seconds.
(c) Until further notice.
(d) For good.
8. What does the Young Woman offer the Sergeant in Act 3?
9. What is the Sergeant's response to the Young Woman's offer?
(a) No problem.
(b) Absolutely not!
(c) You're crazy.
(d) Too late.
10. What does the Old Woman do to help her son?
(a) Wrap him in a blanket.
(c) Beg for his release.
(d) Give him food.
11. What is the Sergeant cursing about at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) That his dinner was cold.
(b) That something smells bad.
(c) That he can't ever get a moment of quiet.
(d) That the Young Woman is in the room.
12. What can Joseph Dokes tell the Young Woman?
(a) How to find a lawyer.
(b) How to file a complaint.
(c) How life is in the prison.
(d) How to get her husband released.
13. Where does the guard look at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) In a box.
(b) At the Old Woman.
(c) Over a balcony.
(d) Out the window.
14. What does the Sergeant claim he did for the Old Woman and the prisoner?
(a) Gave them food.
(b) Told them the meaning of life.
(c) Sold them to slavery.
(d) Helped them.
15. What does the Prisoner have on his face at the beginning of Act 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Sergeant un-hood the man?
2. Who hooded the man's head?
3. What season is it (in the Young Woman and the man's voice over)?
4. When the Sergeant says "these people," whom is he referring to?
5. What happens to the prisoner at the end of Act 4?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)