|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What defines the set direction for Act 1?
(c) Very detailed.
(d) There is none.
2. Why is the Young Woman visiting her husband?
(a) She's bored.
(b) She was summoned.
(c) She wants a divorce.
(d) He's very ill.
3. How do the Old Woman and the prisoner communicate?
(a) By voice-over.
(b) Morse code.
(c) Through their minds.
(d) In sign language.
4. The Young Woman does not speak ________.
(a) The capital's language.
(c) Mountain Language.
(d) At all.
5. What is the guard's attitude towards the Old Woman and the Prisoner?
6. The Officer says the women are _______ people.
7. What does the Prisoner call the Old Woman?
8. How many children does the prisoner have?
9. What is the primary emotion in the old Woman and the Prisoner's conversation?
10. The second time the guard jabs the Old Woman in Act 2, it's because she said, "I have _______."
(a) A question.
11. What is at the Old Woman's feet as she waits at the prison wall?
(a) A baby.
(b) A dog.
(c) A basket.
(d) A sleeping bag.
12. What do the guard and the prisoner have in common?
(a) They're both married.
(b) They hate the capital.
(c) They hate their mothers.
(d) They are very tall.
13. The Sergeant observes that the Young Woman looks like a(n) ________.
(a) Old Woman.
(c) Mountain person.
(d) Little girl.
14. The officers are meant to represent:
(a) Poor people.
(b) The capital.
15. What is the Young Woman's second complaint?
(a) They've been waiting a long time.
(b) There is nowhere to sit.
(c) The other women at the gate are pushy.
(d) Her husband refuses to see her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Sergeant call the women's husbands?
2. What is at the Old Woman's feet as she waits at the prison wall?
3. Why are the women's husbands in prison?
4. Dog's must ______ themselves before biting.
5. The Prisoner says the Old Woman understand the guard's orders because:
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)