Short Answer Key
Act 1, A Prison Wall
1. How many characters are present on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
2. What is at the Old Woman's feet as she waits at the prison wall?
3. In what country does "Mountain Language" take place?
4. What is at the Old Woman's feet as she waits at the prison wall?
5. What does the Old Woman cradle in her hand as she waits at the prison wall?
Her own hand.
6. The Young Woman has her arm around ________ as she waits at the wall.
7. What defines the set direction for Act 1?
There is none.
8. Who asks the Young Woman for her name?
9. How does the Young Woman respond when asked her name?
She says she's already given it.
10. How many times is the Young...
This section contains 1,149 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)