|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is behind the Old Woman on stage at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) No one.
(b) The Prisoner.
(c) The guard.
(d) The Young Woman.
2. As the Old Woman sits in Act 4, what does she do?
(b) Taps her toes.
3. Why are the women's husbands in prison?
(b) For murder.
(c) They've been falsely accused.
(d) For robbery.
4. The Officer says the women are _______ people.
5. Why is the Young Woman visiting her husband?
(a) She wants a divorce.
(b) She's bored.
(c) He's very ill.
(d) She was summoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Woman do to help her son?
2. The Young Woman does not speak ________.
3. What does the Prisoner call the Old Woman?
4. What characterizes the Prisoner's family?
5. What happens to the prisoner at the end of Act 4?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)