|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prisoner says the Old Woman understand the guard's orders because:
(a) She is stupid.
(b) The guard is speaking softly.
(c) She is old.
(d) She is not paying attention.
2. Which guard dog bit the Old Woman?
(a) A wild one in the woods.
(b) They don't know.
(c) The big one on the leash.
(d) The little one in the cage.
3. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
(a) Her husband's condition.
(b) Being let in the wrong room.
(c) The Old Woman's hand.
(d) The long wait.
4. Why is it difficult for the Old Woman to understand the guard?
(a) The guard is inarticulate.
(b) The Prisoner keeps interrupting.
(c) They don't speak the same language.
(d) The guard whispers.
5. What language is outlawed?
(b) The capital's.
(d) Mountain language.
Short Answer Questions
1. The "official" language is spoken where?
2. What does the Prisoner have on his face at the beginning of Act 4?
3. What does the Young Woman offer the Sergeant in Act 3?
4. What does the Prisoner call the Old Woman?
5. What does the guard instruct the Prisoner to tell the Old Woman to do?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)