|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language is outlawed?
(a) The capital's.
(d) Mountain language.
2. How does the Sergeant describe the group at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Social gathering.
(b) Funeral procession.
(d) Book club.
3. What does the Old Woman cradle in her hand as she waits at the prison wall?
(a) An animal.
(b) A bag.
(c) A baby.
(d) Her own hand.
4. Why doesn't the Old Woman respond to the prisoner?
(a) She can't hear him.
(b) She's maintaining her dignity.
(c) She's afraid to speak.
(d) She's mad at him.
5. Who does the Young Woman complain to?
(a) The officers.
(b) The Old Woman.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the guard harbor an attitude against the Old Woman and the Prisoner?
2. What can Joseph Dokes tell the Young Woman?
3. What does the Prisoner call the Old Woman?
4. What does the Sergeant claim he did for the Old Woman and the prisoner?
5. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)