|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is behind the Old Woman on stage at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) No one.
(b) The guard.
(c) The Prisoner.
(d) The Young Woman.
2. What do the guard and the prisoner have in common?
(a) They hate their mothers.
(b) They hate the capital.
(c) They are very tall.
(d) They're both married.
3. What does the guard use to jab the Old Woman?
(a) A fork.
(b) A gun.
(c) A stick.
(d) A knife.
4. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in Act 3 on?
(a) The weather.
(b) The computers.
(c) His lack of sleep.
(d) The guards' incompetence.
5. Why does the Young Woman scream in Act 3?
(a) Her husband has been badly beaten.
(b) She had a nightmare.
(c) She's very frustrated.
(d) She's being attacked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joseph Dokes?
2. What does the Young Woman want in return for her offer to the Segeant?
3. Dog's must ______ themselves before biting.
4. Why is the Prisoner called a joker?
5. In what country does "Mountain Language" take place?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)