|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the prisoner at the end of Act 4?
(a) He's taken away.
(b) He's beaten again.
(c) He's released.
(d) He becomes very ill.
2. What is at the Old Woman's feet as she waits at the prison wall?
(a) A basket.
(b) A sleeping bag.
(c) A baby.
(d) A dog.
3. How does the Sergeant describe the group at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Funeral procession.
(c) Book club.
(d) Social gathering.
4. What is the primary emotion in the old Woman and the Prisoner's conversation?
5. What is the guard's attitude towards the Old Woman and the Prisoner?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Sergeant enters the Visitors Room at the end of Act 2, asking "What _____?"
2. Who is behind the Old Woman on stage at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Why does the guard jab the Old Woman?
4. Who is Joseph Dokes?
5. What does the new rule mean for the Old Woman?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)