|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joseph Dokes comes to the jail every Tuesday, except when?
(a) When it rains.
(b) When he forgets.
(c) When a new movie comes out.
(d) When he doesn't feel well.
2. How many times is the Young Woman asked to state her name?
(a) A dozen.
3. What is the prisoner's relationship with the Old Woman?
(a) He's her husband.
(b) He's her son.
(c) She's his lawyer.
(d) They're old friends.
4. Who is Joseph Dokes?
(a) A prisoner's son.
(b) A legendary figure.
(c) A prisoner.
(d) An authority at the prison.
5. What can Joseph Dokes tell the Young Woman?
(a) How to get her husband released.
(b) How to find a lawyer.
(c) How to file a complaint.
(d) How life is in the prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the new rule mean for the Old Woman?
2. What does the Sergeant claim he did for the Old Woman and the prisoner?
3. What kind of dog bit the Old Woman?
4. Where does the guard look at the beginning of Act 4?
5. What is next to the Old Woman at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)