|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Young Woman's husband "in the wrong batch?"
(a) Because he's not from the mountains.
(b) Because he's a very serious criminal.
(c) Because he's married.
(d) Because he's rich.
2. Who is behind the Old Woman on stage at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) No one.
(b) The guard.
(c) The Prisoner.
(d) The Young Woman.
3. What does the Young Woman want in return for her offer to the Segeant?
(a) He husband's safety.
(c) A car.
4. The Visitors Room is also called the _______ Room.
5. Why is it difficult for the Old Woman to understand the guard?
(a) The Prisoner keeps interrupting.
(b) The guard whispers.
(c) They don't speak the same language.
(d) The guard is inarticulate.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Officer says the women are _______ people.
2. Why does the Young Woman scream in Act 3?
3. Who does the Young Woman complain to?
4. Why is the Young Woman visiting her husband?
5. What is the Prisoner doing at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)