|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the women's husbands in prison?
(a) They've been falsely accused.
(c) For murder.
(d) For robbery.
2. What does the guard use to jab the Old Woman?
(a) A stick.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A fork.
3. In the voice over, where are the man and Young Woman?
(a) By a lake.
(b) In heaven.
(c) In the jail.
(d) At their house.
4. The first time the guard jabs the Old Woman in Act 2, it's because she said, "I have _______."
(a) A son.
(b) A stomachache.
(d) A question.
5. As the Old Woman sits in Act 4, what does she do?
(b) Taps her toes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many characters are present on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
2. Why is the Prisoner called a joker?
3. How does the Old Woman communicate in Act 4?
4. What happens to the prisoner at the end of Act 4?
5. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)