|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the guard jab the Old Woman?
(a) She is telling her son how to escape.
(b) She 's cursing the capital.
(c) She is speaking mountain language.
(d) She is getting sassy.
2. The Visitors Room is also called the _______ Room.
3. How many kids does the guard have?
4. The Sergeant enters the Visitors Room at the end of Act 2, asking "What _____?"
(a) Is it now?
(d) Is your problem?
5. What time is it in Act 1?
(a) 7 PM.
(d) 5 PM.
Short Answer Questions
1. What season is it (in the Young Woman and the man's voice over)?
2. What is the prisoner's main concern for the Old Woman?
3. What defines the set direction for Act 1?
4. Who does the Young Woman complain to?
5. Why is the Prisoner called a joker?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)