|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is behind the Old Woman on stage at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The guard.
(b) The Prisoner.
(c) No one.
(d) The Young Woman.
2. What characterizes the Prisoner's family?
3. What time is it in Act 1?
(b) 5 PM.
(c) 7 PM.
4. Where does the guard look at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) In a box.
(b) At the Old Woman.
(c) Over a balcony.
(d) Out the window.
5. How does the Old Woman communicate in Act 4?
(a) She's silent.
(b) She speaks sign language.
(c) She whispers.
(d) She passes notes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Sergeant says: "But you're not saying they're without _______!"
2. What rule has changed in Act 4?
3. Joseph Dokes comes to the jail every Tuesday, except when?
4. In what country does "Mountain Language" take place?
5. What is the Sergeant's response to the Young Woman's offer?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)