|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Voice in the Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Old Woman cradle in her hand as she waits at the prison wall?
(a) A bag.
(b) A baby.
(c) An animal.
(d) Her own hand.
2. What is the prisoner's relationship with the Old Woman?
(a) He's her husband.
(b) He's her son.
(c) She's his lawyer.
(d) They're old friends.
3. The Young Woman has her arm around ________ as she waits at the wall.
(a) No one.
(c) The Old Woman.
(d) The officers.
4. Who does the Young Woman complain to?
(b) The Old Woman.
(c) The officers.
(d) No one.
5. What is the guard's attitude towards the Old Woman and the Prisoner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language is outlawed?
2. What is the Sergeant cursing about at the beginning of Act 3?
3. Who hooded the man's head?
4. Why does the guard harbor an attitude against the Old Woman and the Prisoner?
5. Which guard dog bit the Old Woman?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)