|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Voice in the Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Young Woman does not speak ________.
(a) The capital's language.
(b) At all.
(c) Mountain Language.
2. What is the Prisoner doing at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Why does the Sergeant un-hood the man?
(a) To reveal his true identity.
(b) To intimidate the Young Woman.
(c) To embarrass him.
(d) To give the hood away.
4. What does the Young Woman offer the Sergeant in Act 3?
5. As the Sergeant hassles the Young Woman in Act 1, the Officer reminds him that these women are not _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph Dokes comes to the jail every Tuesday, except when?
2. Why does the Young Woman try to negotiate with the Sergeant?
3. Who does the Young Woman complain to?
4. How does the Young Woman respond when asked her name?
5. What is the guard's attitude towards the Old Woman and the Prisoner?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)