|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Voice in the Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Young Woman offer the Sergeant in Act 3?
2. The Sergeant says, "What can I do for you, dear lady, as they used to say in ________."
(a) The movies.
(b) My hometown.
(c) The prison.
(d) New York.
3. Why is the man in Act 3 wearing a hood?
(a) To hide his face.
(b) Because it's cold.
(c) To blend in.
(d) To look hip.
4. When the voice-over in Act 3 begins, what happens to the lights?
(a) They go off.
(b) They dim.
(d) They get brighter.
5. What kind of dog bit the Old Woman?
(a) A Golden Retriever.
(b) A Pit Bull.
(c) A Poodle.
(d) A Dobermann Pinscher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tone of the Sergeant's apology?
2. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in Act 3 on?
3. What season is it (in the Young Woman and the man's voice over)?
4. What is next to the Old Woman at the beginning of Act 2?
5. Who is Joseph Dokes?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)