|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Voice in the Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characterizes the Prisoner's family?
2. What is at the Old Woman's feet as she waits at the prison wall?
(a) A baby.
(b) A sleeping bag.
(c) A dog.
(d) A basket.
3. What is the guard's attitude towards the Old Woman and the Prisoner?
4. Who is behind the Old Woman on stage at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The guard.
(b) The Young Woman.
(c) No one.
(d) The Prisoner.
5. Why is the Officer so irritated at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) It's cold.
(b) The women won't answer his question.
(c) The Sergeant's being mean to him.
(d) He didn't eat breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many characters are present on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
2. The Sergeant says: "But you're not saying they're without _______!"
3. Dog's must ______ themselves before biting.
4. The Young Woman has her arm around ________ as she waits at the wall.
5. What is next to the Old Woman at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)