|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Voice in the Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Sergeant enters the Visitors Room at the end of Act 2, asking "What _____?"
(b) Is your problem?
(c) Is it now?
2. The Visitors Room is also called the _______ Room.
3. What is the Old Woman doing at the beginning of Act 2?
4. The Young Woman has her arm around ________ as she waits at the wall.
(a) The Old Woman.
(b) The officers.
(d) No one.
5. Why is it difficult for the Old Woman to understand the guard?
(a) They don't speak the same language.
(b) The Prisoner keeps interrupting.
(c) The guard is inarticulate.
(d) The guard whispers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the guard use to jab the Old Woman?
2. Who is behind the Old Woman on stage at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Why is the Young Woman visiting her husband?
4. Why are the women's husbands in prison?
5. What is the Sergeant's response to the Young Woman's offer?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)