|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Officer so irritated at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) He didn't eat breakfast.
(b) It's cold.
(c) The Sergeant's being mean to him.
(d) The women won't answer his question.
2. Who does the Old Woman say is waiting for the prisoner?
(a) A tax collector.
(b) The police.
(c) An old friend.
(d) His baby.
3. What does the guard instruct the Prisoner to tell the Old Woman to do?
(a) To give him food.
(b) To leave.
(c) To stop flirting with the guards.
(d) To speak the official language.
4. The Young Woman does not speak ________.
(a) Mountain Language.
(b) The capital's language.
(d) At all.
5. Who does the Young Woman complain to?
(b) The officers.
(c) No one.
(d) The Old Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Sergeant enters the Visitors Room at the end of Act 2, asking "What _____?"
2. What is the Old Woman doing at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What defines the set direction for Act 1?
4. Why is it difficult for the Old Woman to understand the guard?
5. What time is it in Act 1?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)