|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dog's must ______ themselves before biting.
2. The Young Woman has her arm around ________ as she waits at the wall.
(a) No one.
(b) The Old Woman.
(c) The officers.
3. As the Sergeant hassles the Young Woman in Act 1, the Officer reminds him that these women are not _________.
4. What language is outlawed?
(a) Mountain language.
(d) The capital's.
5. The Prisoner says the Old Woman understand the guard's orders because:
(a) The guard is speaking softly.
(b) She is old.
(c) She is stupid.
(d) She is not paying attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is at the Old Woman's feet as she waits at the prison wall?
2. Why does the guard harbor an attitude against the Old Woman and the Prisoner?
3. What is the prisoner's relationship with the Old Woman?
4. Why is the Prisoner called a joker?
5. Why is it difficult for the Old Woman to understand the guard?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)