|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Young Woman's second complaint?
(a) They've been waiting a long time.
(b) There is nowhere to sit.
(c) Her husband refuses to see her.
(d) The other women at the gate are pushy.
2. What is the Old Woman doing at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Who does the Young Woman complain to?
(a) The officers.
(b) The Old Woman.
(c) No one.
4. The "official" language is spoken where?
(a) The capital.
5. What is the prisoner's main concern for the Old Woman?
(a) She's very sick.
(b) She's been bitten.
(c) She's not herself.
(d) She seems to be keeping a secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is next to the Old Woman at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What is the prisoner's relationship with the Old Woman?
3. Which guard dog bit the Old Woman?
4. The Visitors Room is also called the _______ Room.
5. How many children does the prisoner have?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)