|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Young Woman's first complaint?
(a) There are no benches to sit on.
(b) The officers aren't being very nice.
(c) The Old Woman's hand is injured.
(d) A very rude man won't leave her alone.
2. The Prisoner says the Old Woman understand the guard's orders because:
(a) The guard is speaking softly.
(b) She is old.
(c) She is not paying attention.
(d) She is stupid.
3. Who does the Old Woman say is waiting for the prisoner?
(a) An old friend.
(b) His baby.
(c) The police.
(d) A tax collector.
4. What is next to the Old Woman at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A child.
(b) A dog.
(d) A basket.
5. What is the primary emotion in the old Woman and the Prisoner's conversation?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Sergeant enters the Visitors Room at the end of Act 2, asking "What _____?"
2. Who is behind the Old Woman on stage at the beginning of Act 2?
3. How does the Young Woman respond when asked her name?
4. What can't the Old Woman do?
5. What time is it in Act 1?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)