|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Old Woman and Prisoner begin to speak, what happens to the stage lights?
(a) They get brighter.
(b) They dim.
(c) They go off.
2. What is the Old Woman doing at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Who asks the Young Woman for her name?
(a) The Sergeant.
(b) A voice off-stage.
(c) The Old Woman.
(d) The Officer.
4. What isn't the guard's fault, according to the guard?
(a) That he's mean.
(b) That the Old Woman can't understand.
(c) That the prisoner is treated badly.
(d) That it's cold.
5. Why is the Young Woman's husband "in the wrong batch?"
(a) Because he's rich.
(b) Because he's married.
(c) Because he's not from the mountains.
(d) Because he's a very serious criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prisoner's main concern for the Old Woman?
2. Why are the women's husbands in prison?
3. How many characters are present on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
4. The Young Woman does not speak ________.
5. What does the Prisoner call the Old Woman?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)