|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Old Woman and the prisoner communicate?
(a) By voice-over.
(b) Through their minds.
(c) Morse code.
(d) In sign language.
2. Why are the women's husbands in prison?
(b) For robbery.
(c) For murder.
(d) They've been falsely accused.
3. What characterizes the Prisoner's family?
4. Why is the Prisoner called a joker?
(a) He says ridiculous things.
(b) He talked back to the guard.
(c) He tells good jokes.
(d) He's not very intelligent.
5. Why does the guard jab the Old Woman?
(a) She is telling her son how to escape.
(b) She is speaking mountain language.
(c) She 's cursing the capital.
(d) She is getting sassy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guard and the prisoner have in common?
2. Who is behind the Old Woman on stage at the beginning of Act 2?
3. How does the Young Woman respond when asked her name?
4. What is at the Old Woman's feet as she waits at the prison wall?
5. What can't the Old Woman do?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)