|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Prisoner doing at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What is the Young Woman's first complaint?
(a) There are no benches to sit on.
(b) The Old Woman's hand is injured.
(c) A very rude man won't leave her alone.
(d) The officers aren't being very nice.
3. The Officer says the women are _______ people.
4. The Sergeant says: "But you're not saying they're without _______!"
(b) A heart.
5. What does the Prisoner call the Old Woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Prisoner says the Old Woman understand the guard's orders because:
2. How many kids does the guard have?
3. What is at the Old Woman's feet as she waits at the prison wall?
4. The Young Woman does not speak ________.
5. Who instituted the new language outlaw?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)