|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Young Woman respond when asked her name?
(a) She says she's already given it.
(b) She gives her name.
(c) She makes taunting noises.
(d) She gives a false name.
2. What characterizes the Prisoner's family?
3. What is the prisoner's main concern for the Old Woman?
(a) She seems to be keeping a secret.
(b) She's been bitten.
(c) She's very sick.
(d) She's not herself.
4. Why are the women's husbands in prison?
(a) For robbery.
(b) For murder.
(d) They've been falsely accused.
5. Why is the Young Woman's husband "in the wrong batch?"
(a) Because he's rich.
(b) Because he's not from the mountains.
(c) Because he's a very serious criminal.
(d) Because he's married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Officer so irritated at the beginning of Act 1?
2. What is at the Old Woman's feet as she waits at the prison wall?
3. What do the guard and the prisoner have in common?
4. What does the Old Woman cradle in her hand as she waits at the prison wall?
5. Why is the Prisoner called a joker?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)