|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Old Woman and the prisoner communicate?
(a) Morse code.
(b) Through their minds.
(c) In sign language.
(d) By voice-over.
2. What is the primary emotion in the old Woman and the Prisoner's conversation?
3. Who instituted the new language outlaw?
(a) The capital.
(b) The king.
(c) A worker's union.
(d) The Sergeant.
4. What does the guard use to jab the Old Woman?
(a) A fork.
(b) A gun.
(c) A stick.
(d) A knife.
5. Who does the Young Woman complain to?
(b) No one.
(c) The officers.
(d) The Old Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the women's husbands in prison?
2. What time did the women arrive at the prison?
3. What characterizes the Prisoner's family?
4. Why is the Young Woman visiting her husband?
5. The Visitors Room is also called the _______ Room.
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)