|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, A Prison Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Young Woman does not speak ________.
(a) The capital's language.
(b) At all.
(c) Mountain Language.
2. How many characters are present on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
3. The Young Woman has her arm around ________ as she waits at the wall.
(a) The officers.
(b) No one.
(d) The Old Woman.
4. Why are the women's husbands in prison?
(b) They've been falsely accused.
(c) For murder.
(d) For robbery.
5. The Sergeant observes that the Young Woman looks like a(n) ________.
(a) Mountain person.
(c) Old Woman.
(d) Little girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Young Woman visiting her husband?
2. What kind of dog bit the Old Woman?
3. Who does the Young Woman complain to?
4. What language is outlawed?
5. The Sergeant says: "But you're not saying they're without _______!"
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)