|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, A Prison Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who instituted the new language outlaw?
(a) The capital.
(b) The Sergeant.
(c) A worker's union.
(d) The king.
2. What defines the set direction for Act 1?
(b) Very detailed.
(c) There is none.
3. What language is outlawed?
(b) The capital's.
(d) Mountain language.
4. As the Sergeant hassles the Young Woman in Act 1, the Officer reminds him that these women are not _________.
5. What is the Young Woman's first complaint?
(a) The Old Woman's hand is injured.
(b) A very rude man won't leave her alone.
(c) There are no benches to sit on.
(d) The officers aren't being very nice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks the Young Woman for her name?
2. What does the Sergeant call the women's husbands?
3. What time is it in Act 1?
4. Why is the Officer so irritated at the beginning of Act 1?
5. Dog's must ______ themselves before biting.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)