|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, A Prison Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Officer says the women are _______ people.
2. What defines the set direction for Act 1?
(c) Very detailed.
(d) There is none.
3. The "official" language is spoken where?
(b) The capital.
4. How many times is the Young Woman asked to state her name?
(c) A dozen.
5. What is at the Old Woman's feet as she waits at the prison wall?
(a) A baby.
(b) A basket.
(c) A sleeping bag.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Young Woman has her arm around ________ as she waits at the wall.
2. What is the Young Woman's first complaint?
3. Which guard dog bit the Old Woman?
4. Who does the Young Woman complain to?
5. How many characters are present on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)