|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, A Prison Wall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is at the Old Woman's feet as she waits at the prison wall?
(a) A basket.
(b) A dog.
(c) A sleeping bag.
(d) A baby.
2. What defines the set direction for Act 1?
(a) Very detailed.
(b) There is none.
3. The Officer says the women are _______ people.
4. The officers are meant to represent:
(b) The capital.
(c) Poor people.
5. Why are the women's husbands in prison?
(a) For murder.
(b) They've been falsely accused.
(d) For robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times is the Young Woman asked to state her name?
2. How many characters are present on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
3. Dog's must ______ themselves before biting.
4. Why is the Young Woman visiting her husband?
5. Who asks the Young Woman for her name?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)