|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the prisoner's relationship with the Old Woman?
(a) They're old friends.
(b) He's her son.
(c) He's her husband.
(d) She's his lawyer.
2. The "official" language is spoken where?
(a) The capital.
3. What does the Old Woman do to help her son?
(a) Give him food.
(b) Wrap him in a blanket.
(c) Beg for his release.
4. What is at the Old Woman's feet as she waits at the prison wall?
(a) A basket.
(b) A baby.
(c) A sleeping bag.
(d) A dog.
5. What does the guard instruct the Prisoner to tell the Old Woman to do?
(a) To leave.
(b) To stop flirting with the guards.
(c) To speak the official language.
(d) To give him food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Young Woman want in return for her offer to the Segeant?
2. As the Old Woman sits in Act 4, what does she do?
3. Why is the Prisoner called a joker?
4. Who does the Old Woman say is waiting for the prisoner?
5. Dog's must ______ themselves before biting.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)