|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the prisoner at the end of Act 4?
(a) He's beaten again.
(b) He's released.
(c) He's taken away.
(d) He becomes very ill.
2. Why is the Prisoner called a joker?
(a) He's not very intelligent.
(b) He says ridiculous things.
(c) He tells good jokes.
(d) He talked back to the guard.
3. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
(a) Her husband's condition.
(b) The long wait.
(c) The Old Woman's hand.
(d) Being let in the wrong room.
4. The Sergeant says, "What can I do for you, dear lady, as they used to say in ________."
(a) New York.
(b) The prison.
(c) My hometown.
(d) The movies.
5. How many kids does the guard have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the guard instruct the Prisoner to tell the Old Woman to do?
2. Why does the Young Woman try to negotiate with the Sergeant?
3. What language is outlawed?
4. Why doesn't the Old Woman respond to the prisoner?
5. What is the Old Woman doing at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)