|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Young Woman complain to?
(b) The Old Woman.
(c) The officers.
(d) No one.
2. In what country does "Mountain Language" take place?
3. What does the Young Woman want in return for her offer to the Segeant?
(c) A car.
(d) He husband's safety.
4. The officers are meant to represent:
(a) The capital.
(c) Poor people.
5. What is the Sergeant's response to the Young Woman's offer?
(a) No problem.
(b) You're crazy.
(c) Too late.
(d) Absolutely not!
Short Answer Questions
1. Joseph Dokes comes to the jail every Tuesday, except when?
2. Who hooded the man's head?
3. What is the Young Woman's second complaint?
4. What is the prisoner's relationship with the Old Woman?
5. Why is it difficult for the Old Woman to understand the guard?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)