|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is next to the Old Woman at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A child.
(c) A basket.
(d) A dog.
2. How many times is the Young Woman asked to state her name?
(d) A dozen.
3. What does the Old Woman cradle in her hand as she waits at the prison wall?
(a) An animal.
(b) A bag.
(c) A baby.
(d) Her own hand.
4. What time did the women arrive at the prison?
(b) 7 AM.
(c) 5 PM.
(d) 9 AM.
5. What does the Old Woman do to help her son?
(a) Give him food.
(b) Beg for his release.
(d) Wrap him in a blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Officer so irritated at the beginning of Act 1?
2. Why does the Young Woman try to negotiate with the Sergeant?
3. The Sergeant enters the Visitors Room at the end of Act 2, asking "What _____?"
4. Joseph Dokes comes to the jail every Tuesday, except when?
5. What is the Old Woman doing at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)