|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Prisoner called a joker?
(a) He tells good jokes.
(b) He's not very intelligent.
(c) He talked back to the guard.
(d) He says ridiculous things.
2. What can't the Old Woman do?
(a) Follow orders.
(b) Speak the official language.
3. What is the primary emotion in the old Woman and the Prisoner's conversation?
4. What language is outlawed?
(a) Mountain language.
(c) The capital's.
5. Who is behind the Old Woman on stage at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) No one.
(b) The guard.
(c) The Prisoner.
(d) The Young Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog bit the Old Woman?
2. The Officer says the women are _______ people.
3. What does the guard instruct the Prisoner to tell the Old Woman to do?
4. What does the Sergeant call the women's husbands?
5. Why is the Officer so irritated at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)