|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many characters are present on stage at the beginning of Act 1?
2. Who does the Old Woman say is waiting for the prisoner?
(a) A tax collector.
(b) The police.
(c) His baby.
(d) An old friend.
3. What is the prisoner's relationship with the Old Woman?
(a) She's his lawyer.
(b) He's her husband.
(c) They're old friends.
(d) He's her son.
4. What is the Old Woman doing at the beginning of Act 2?
5. Why does the guard jab the Old Woman?
(a) She is getting sassy.
(b) She is speaking mountain language.
(c) She is telling her son how to escape.
(d) She 's cursing the capital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which guard dog bit the Old Woman?
2. The Prisoner says the Old Woman understand the guard's orders because:
3. Why is the Young Woman's husband "in the wrong batch?"
4. What time did the women arrive at the prison?
5. Why is the Young Woman visiting her husband?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)