|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Visitors Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Young Woman complain to?
(a) No one.
(b) The Old Woman.
(c) The officers.
2. What does the Prisoner call the Old Woman?
3. As the Sergeant hassles the Young Woman in Act 1, the Officer reminds him that these women are not _________.
4. What does the guard use to jab the Old Woman?
(a) A fork.
(b) A gun.
(c) A stick.
(d) A knife.
5. Why are the women's husbands in prison?
(a) For robbery.
(b) They've been falsely accused.
(d) For murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog bit the Old Woman?
2. The Visitors Room is also called the _______ Room.
3. What is the Young Woman's second complaint?
4. What does the guard instruct the Prisoner to tell the Old Woman to do?
5. In what country does "Mountain Language" take place?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)