|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Voice in the Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Sergeant apologize to the Young Woman for?
(a) Being let in the wrong room.
(b) The long wait.
(c) Her husband's condition.
(d) The Old Woman's hand.
2. Dog's must ______ themselves before biting.
3. As the Sergeant hassles the Young Woman in Act 1, the Officer reminds him that these women are not _________.
4. The second time the guard jabs the Old Woman in Act 2, it's because she said, "I have _______."
(d) A question.
5. What does the guard use to jab the Old Woman?
(a) A stick.
(b) A gun.
(c) A fork.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Visitors Room is also called the _______ Room.
2. What season is it (in the Young Woman and the man's voice over)?
3. The officers are meant to represent:
4. The Sergeant says, "What can I do for you, dear lady, as they used to say in ________."
5. Who hooded the man's head?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)