|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Voice in the Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in Act 3 on?
(a) The computers.
(b) The guards' incompetence.
(c) His lack of sleep.
(d) The weather.
2. The Visitors Room is also called the _______ Room.
3. The Sergeant enters the Visitors Room at the end of Act 2, asking "What _____?"
(a) Is your problem?
(b) Is it now?
4. Who is behind the Old Woman on stage at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The guard.
(b) No one.
(c) The Young Woman.
(d) The Prisoner.
5. When the voice-over in Act 3 begins, what happens to the lights?
(a) They dim.
(c) They go off.
(d) They get brighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hooded the man's head?
2. Why is the Young Woman visiting her husband?
3. Why does the Sergeant un-hood the man?
4. The Sergeant observes that the Young Woman looks like a(n) ________.
5. Why is the Young Woman's husband "in the wrong batch?"
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)