|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Voice in the Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Sergeant enters the Visitors Room at the end of Act 2, asking "What _____?"
(c) Is your problem?
(d) Is it now?
2. Why is the Officer so irritated at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) The Sergeant's being mean to him.
(b) The women won't answer his question.
(c) He didn't eat breakfast.
(d) It's cold.
3. What season is it (in the Young Woman and the man's voice over)?
4. The Visitors Room is also called the _______ Room.
5. What is the Old Woman doing at the beginning of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Young Woman want in return for her offer to the Segeant?
2. What defines the set direction for Act 1?
3. The second time the guard jabs the Old Woman in Act 2, it's because she said, "I have _______."
4. What does the guard use to jab the Old Woman?
5. The first time the guard jabs the Old Woman in Act 2, it's because she said, "I have _______."
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)