|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Voice in the Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the man in Act 3 wearing a hood?
(a) To hide his face.
(b) To blend in.
(c) Because it's cold.
(d) To look hip.
2. What is the Sergeant's response to the Young Woman's offer?
(a) No problem.
(b) Absolutely not!
(c) Too late.
(d) You're crazy.
3. What is next to the Old Woman at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) A dog.
(c) A child.
(d) A basket.
4. What does the Sergeant call the women's husbands?
(b) Enemies of the state.
(c) Useless criminals.
5. The Sergeant enters the Visitors Room at the end of Act 2, asking "What _____?"
(a) Is your problem?
(b) Is it now?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Old Woman and Prisoner begin to speak, what happens to the stage lights?
2. Why does the Young Woman try to negotiate with the Sergeant?
3. What is the Young Woman's first complaint?
4. What is at the Old Woman's feet as she waits at the prison wall?
5. When the voice-over in Act 3 begins, what happens to the lights?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)