|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Voice in the Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is at the Old Woman's feet as she waits at the prison wall?
(a) A basket.
(b) A baby.
(c) A dog.
(d) A sleeping bag.
2. The Sergeant enters the Visitors Room at the end of Act 2, asking "What _____?"
(c) Is it now?
(d) Is your problem?
3. Why does the Young Woman scream in Act 3?
(a) She's very frustrated.
(b) She's being attacked.
(c) She had a nightmare.
(d) Her husband has been badly beaten.
4. The Officer says the women are _______ people.
5. The Sergeant says, "What can I do for you, dear lady, as they used to say in ________."
(a) The movies.
(b) The prison.
(c) New York.
(d) My hometown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Sergeant blame the "mix up" in Act 3 on?
2. What can Joseph Dokes tell the Young Woman?
3. What is the Young Woman's second complaint?
4. The Prisoner says the Old Woman understand the guard's orders because:
5. What does the Young Woman want in return for her offer to the Segeant?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)