|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Voice in the Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hooded the man's head?
(a) The Young Woman.
(b) The Old Woman.
(d) The officers.
2. Why does the Young Woman scream in Act 3?
(a) She had a nightmare.
(b) Her husband has been badly beaten.
(c) She's very frustrated.
(d) She's being attacked.
3. Why does the Young Woman try to negotiate with the Sergeant?
(a) She's bored.
(b) She's concerned for her husband.
(c) She wants money.
(d) She wants to impress him.
4. What is the tone of the Sergeant's apology?
5. The Prisoner says the Old Woman understand the guard's orders because:
(a) She is not paying attention.
(b) The guard is speaking softly.
(c) She is old.
(d) She is stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which guard dog bit the Old Woman?
2. The "official" language is spoken where?
3. What is at the Old Woman's feet as she waits at the prison wall?
4. What can Joseph Dokes tell the Young Woman?
5. Who is behind the Old Woman on stage at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)