|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Voice in the Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the guard use to jab the Old Woman?
(a) A gun.
(b) A fork.
(c) A stick.
(d) A knife.
2. In what country does "Mountain Language" take place?
3. How many kids does the guard have?
4. What is the Young Woman's first complaint?
(a) There are no benches to sit on.
(b) The Old Woman's hand is injured.
(c) The officers aren't being very nice.
(d) A very rude man won't leave her alone.
5. What kind of dog bit the Old Woman?
(a) A Pit Bull.
(b) A Dobermann Pinscher.
(c) A Golden Retriever.
(d) A Poodle.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Visitors Room is also called the _______ Room.
2. The Sergeant says, "What can I do for you, dear lady, as they used to say in ________."
3. The Sergeant enters the Visitors Room at the end of Act 2, asking "What _____?"
4. Why is the Young Woman's husband "in the wrong batch?"
5. Who hooded the man's head?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)