|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does help come from?
(a) A custodian.
(c) Brent Scopes.
(d) An AI program named Phido.
2. What do they realize they need to do?
(a) Confront Scopes.
(b) Retest PurBlood.
(c) Leave the facility.
(d) Confront Singer.
3. What do weekly physicals reveal?
(a) Increased heartrate in all but them.
(b) Decreased blood pressure in all but them.
(c) Dopamine and serotonin levels many times normal in everyone but them.
(d) Lower dopamine and serotonin levels in everyone.
4. How does Brent refer to himself?
(a) As a king.
(b) As a God.
(c) As a chief.
(d) As a wizard.
5. What is Brent wearing when Levine finds him?
(a) A dressing gown.
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) A suit and tie.
(d) A robe like a wizard would wear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question is Carson asked?
2. What does Nye's 'voice' do when he discovers Carson and de Vaca are gone?
3. What are they looking for?
4. Where does Levine hide as he roams the cyber and cypher spaces?
5. How does Carson know Nye is near?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brent tell Levine when Levine begs him not to let the army have the virus?
2. What does Scopes do when he comes to the conclusion that his security has been compromised?
3. What is the reason that Brent gives a rare interview to the Boston Globe reporter?
4. When Brent loses this time, how does he respond? How is his response similar to how Levine felt when he lost the first time?
5. What does Charles try to convince Brent of and how does Brent respond?
6. What skills does Carson use to evade Nye and keep himself and de Vaca alive?
7. How does Susana save Carson from death and both of them from Nye?
8. Mime agrees to help Levine get access to GeneDyne but refuses to do so in person. Why?
9. How do Charles and Brent finally resolve things?
10. What leads Levine to the conclusion that he has little left to lose?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)