|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they find in a specimen jar?
(a) A list of pathogens.
(b) A specimen sample of X-FLU.
(c) A love letter.
(d) Burt's last notebook.
2. How does Nye follow them after the hummers can't?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) On motorcycle.
(c) On Muerto.
(d) On foot.
3. When Levine tells Guy that he and Susana should remain calm, how does he know it isn't Levine he is talking to?
(a) Carson used a password prompt.
(b) Carson hadn't revealed who he was with.
(c) Carson senses a difference in tone.
(d) Carson didn't log in the same.
4. Who is the boy that Nye is talking to?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His father.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His dead brother.
5. How does Mime manage to get Levine into GeneDyne's headquarters in Boston?
(a) As an inspector of health.
(b) As a T1 technician for the phone company.
(c) As a hydro employee.
(d) As a video computer tech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carson reveal to de Vaca?
2. What help routine gets Levine through Cyberspace?
3. What does Susana use to bargain for their lives?
4. How much does General Harrington offer him for his vial of X-FLU?
5. What is discovered about Burt's purification process?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brent tell Levine when Levine begs him not to let the army have the virus?
2. What does Carson realize when he goes to Singer's office?
3. When Brent loses this time, how does he respond? How is his response similar to how Levine felt when he lost the first time?
4. How do Charles and Brent finally resolve things?
5. Brent is disappointed and confused. Why?
6. What does Carson find in Nye's saddlebags, and what mystery does this clear up?
7. What do Carson and de Vaca discover when they return to the lab?
8. How does Levine gain access to Brent's Boston headquarters?
9. What important discovery do Carson and de Vaca make when they find Dr. Burt's missing notebook?
10. What does Guy see that leads him to realize that there is a widespread problem with PurBlood?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)