|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the OHSA inspector?
(a) Bill Fleece.
(b) Gilbert Jeeves.
(c) Phil Geese.
(d) Gil Teece.
2. How long after the inoculations does the first chimpanzee die?
(a) Less than one week.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Nine days.
(d) Eight days.
3. Who does Carson see in the desert?
4. What is the name of the virus that wipes out Novo-Druzhina?
(a) Strain 232.
(b) Strain 312.
(c) Strain 434.
(d) Strain 323.
5. Who is the founder of GeneDyne?
(a) Guy Carson.
(b) Charles Levine.
(c) Brentwood Scopes.
(d) John Singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Teece want Guy to join him in a sauna?
2. What type of chimpanzee has the special gene that is being studied?
3. What does Levine do with the information he gets from Mime?
4. What are the media questions surrounding instead?
5. What does Levine refuse to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Carson run into when he climbs the cylinder that Mount Dragon is named for, and what is revealed?
2. Who takes Guy on his orientation of the Mount Dragon facility and what area is avoided?
3. What event does Dr. Charles Levine disclose to his audience after he finishes a lecture at Harvard?
4. What mistake does Carson make on his first day?
5. What frustrates Levine when he is met by reporters at the Ritz Carlton?
6. What is significant about the satellite photos that Dr. Levine shows his lecture audience?
7. What does Nye do that upsets Carson and how does Carson deal with it?
8. What is the protocol that is followed when a breach of this kind occurs?
9. Why does Levine so adamantly refuse to renew the patent he and Brent co-author?
10. Who assumes control after Rosalind is exposed and why?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)