|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brent asks that money be given anonymously to a family. Why?
(a) Their child has brain cancer.
(b) Their child has leukemia.
(c) Their house burned down.
(d) Their child has MS.
2. What does Susana learn about the Level 5 lab?
(a) It has no fail safe.
(b) It's system has been deactivated.
(c) It has a stage zero alert.
(d) It has a stage one failsafe.
3. How does Toni Wheeler advise Levine?
(a) She tells him not to.
(b) She looks for ways to save his career.
(c) She helps him reveal all.
(d) She encourages him.
4. Who does Carson see in the barn?
5. Who was Levine's father?
(a) An SS officer.
(b) A researcher.
(c) A holocaust victim.
(d) A scientist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strain was experimented with in Novo-Druzhina?
2. Who gets their suit torn in the zoo by a chimpanzee?
3. What does Mime tell Levine about Brent's software at GeneDyne?
4. What does Levine do with the information he gets from Mime?
5. What does Scopes do about Levine's indiscretion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Vanderwagon at dinner?
2. How does Brent get even with Levine for televising the accident details from Mount Dragon?
3. What is Singer's response to the formal complaint filed by Rosalind against Guy?
4. What is the protocol that is followed when a breach of this kind occurs?
5. What is Rosalind's behavior like when she is scratched? How does that affect Roger?
6. How does Mime force Guy to listen to Levine?
7. What does Gil Teece do when he arrives?
8. What is Brandon-Smith's problem with how Guy is handling the research he is doing?
9. How does Brent feel about Rodney?
10. What is significant about the satellite photos that Dr. Levine shows his lecture audience?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)