|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Levine claim is at the heart of the lawsuit?
(a) Financial hardship.
(b) Hurt feelings.
(c) Physical illness.
(d) Patent renewal.
2. Why is Brent angry with Rodney?
(a) The chimpanzees are in the rain, unfed and cold.
(b) The chimpanzees aren't at Mt. Dragon yet.
(c) There aren't enough chimpanzees.
(d) The chimpanzees are too old.
3. What is another name for the Biosafety Level 5 Laboratory?
(a) The Section.
(b) The Pilot.
(c) The Circus.
(d) The Zoo.
4. What does Levine want Mime to do?
(a) To sabotage GeneDyne.
(b) Create a back channel to Guy Carson.
(c) Give up.
(d) Create a viral point to use against Brent.
5. What does Levine do with the information he gets from Mime?
(a) Takes it to the newspapers.
(b) Takes it to the university president.
(c) Takes it to the dean of faculty.
(d) Takes it onto a television program.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the media questions surrounding instead?
2. What gene does Singer tell Carson has already been isolated?
3. How long after the inoculations does the first chimpanzee die?
4. How many chimpanzees does Rodney have in cages when he talks to Brent?
5. What is Brent doing when the call from Rodney Falfa comes in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Levine convince Mime to help him break into GeneDyne's computer system?
2. What does Gil Teece do when he arrives?
3. Why does Levine so adamantly refuse to renew the patent he and Brent co-author?
4. What is the protocol that is followed when a breach of this kind occurs?
5. What frustrates Levine when he is met by reporters at the Ritz Carlton?
6. What is significant about the satellite photos that Dr. Levine shows his lecture audience?
7. What mistake does Carson make on his first day?
8. Who assumes control after Rosalind is exposed and why?
9. What is Rosalind's behavior like when she is scratched? How does that affect Roger?
10. How does Brent feel about Rodney?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)