|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carson realize in Singer's office?
(a) That Singer is stressed.
(b) That Singer is defeated.
(c) That Singer is drunk.
(d) That Singer is sick too.
2. Who does Nye reveal he is talking to?
(b) Jonathan Nye
(c) His father.
(d) His cousin.
3. What does Susana ask for in return?
(a) An unloaded rifle, Muerto and a canteen of water.
(b) A loaded rifle, Muerto and half the treasure.
(c) A loaded rifle and a map.
(d) A loaded rifle, Muerto and a canteen
4. Where does help come from?
(b) Brent Scopes.
(c) A custodian.
(d) An AI program named Phido.
5. How does Susana confirm PurBlood has been given to all but herself and Guy?
(a) She asks Scopes.
(b) She finds it in Dr. Burt's notes.
(c) From mandatory weekly physical results.
(d) She questions other staff members.
6. What does Carson use to replace electrolytes?
7. How does Carson believe he can find the watering hole?
(a) By following the coyotes as they call to it.
(b) By waiting until it's cooler and easier to travel.
(c) By following Nye.
(d) By tracking animals.
8. What does Scopes have in his safe?
(a) A vial of X-FLU.
(b) A vial of PurBlood.
(c) Signed non disclosures.
(d) The chemical compounds.
9. What does the boy confirm for Nye?
(a) That he was shot and killed.
(b) That a wave took him under.
(c) That he was kidnapped.
(d) That his mother killed him.
10. What does Levine discover when he enters the first command to his laptop?
(a) He is in deep trouble.
(b) He has lost Mime.
(c) He is hopelessly outmatched.
(d) He is taken into cyberspace.
11. What is Brent's last request of Charles?
(a) That he not die alone.
(b) That he join him in his Cypherspace.
(c) That he forgive him.
(d) That he play one last game.
12. How does Mime manage to get Levine into GeneDyne's headquarters in Boston?
(a) As a video computer tech.
(b) As a T1 technician for the phone company.
(c) As an inspector of health.
(d) As a hydro employee.
13. What do the circling vultures mean to Carson?
(a) That they are dying.
(b) That Nye might be dead.
(c) That time is almost up.
(d) That coyotes are near.
14. Who is the boy that Nye is talking to?
(a) His father.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His dead brother.
(d) His cousin.
15. What amount does Brent counter with?
(a) Five Billion.
(b) Three Billion.
(c) Six Billion.
(d) Four Billion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are disputes resolved in the game that Brent and Charles play?
2. How do Brent and Charles resolve their issues?
3. What does Susana use as a tourniquet?
4. What is Montdragon's 'gold'?
5. Where is the access to Brent's personal cypherspace?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)