|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carson climb on Sunday?
(a) None of the above.
(b) The hillside outcropping.
(c) The Cylinder cone.
(d) The Lava rocks.
2. Why does Mime cut contact between Guy and Levine?
(a) He is afraid of being traced.
(b) He already has the information Levine wants.
(c) He disagrees with the conversation being had.
(d) He agrees with Guy.
3. Who visits Levine the next morning?
(a) Jacob Perlstein.
(b) Brent Scopes.
(c) Dr. Singer.
(d) Guy Carson.
4. Who is Carson's assistant?
(a) Susana Vaca de Cabeza.
(b) Susan Caveza.
(c) Suzanna Caveza de Cava.
(d) Susana Cabeza de Vaca.
5. What is the name given to the vast lava flow in the desert?
(a) El Muertes.
(b) El Jornada.
(c) El Mendez.
(d) El Malpais.
6. Why does Roger resent being quarantined with Rosalind?
(a) She never stops complaining.
(b) She never stops talking.
(c) She is too complacent.
(d) All of the above.
7. Who gets their suit torn in the zoo by a chimpanzee?
(b) De Vaca.
8. Who does Carson see in the desert?
9. Who is Brent's assistant?
(a) Spencer Fairley.
(b) Rodney Falfa.
(c) Susana de Vaca.
(d) None of the above.
10. What does Levine want Mime to do?
(a) To sabotage GeneDyne.
(b) Give up.
(c) Create a viral point to use against Brent.
(d) Create a back channel to Guy Carson.
11. Who does Carson see in the barn?
12. Who is the media consultant who keeps trying to talk to Levine?
(a) Tommy Wilder.
(b) Tony Weston.
(c) Tammy Welder.
(d) Toni Wheeler.
13. Who does Susana ask for help?
(a) Pavel Vadilimivic.
(b) Paul Valderic.
(c) Peter Vladmir.
(d) Pavel Vladimirovic.
14. How long will the Level 5 Lab be closed?
(a) Until it is cleaned up.
(b) Until Scopes finishes his investigation.
(c) Until Roger dies.
(d) Until the OSHA inspector arrives.
15. Why does Teece want Guy to join him in a sauna?
(a) He is lonely.
(b) It is cold.
(c) He is sore.
(d) There is an absence of recording equipment there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scopes do about Levine's indiscretion?
2. What is Carson's job according to Singer?
3. What are the media questions surrounding instead?
4. How does Toni Wheeler advise Levine?
5. Who does Levine finally hear from?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)