|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will the Level 5 Lab be closed?
(a) Until Scopes finishes his investigation.
(b) Until it is cleaned up.
(c) Until Roger dies.
(d) Until the OSHA inspector arrives.
2. Why does Roger resent being quarantined with Rosalind?
(a) All of the above.
(b) She is too complacent.
(c) She never stops complaining.
(d) She never stops talking.
3. When Teece tries to pursue common ground with Nye, how does he react?
(a) He tells Teece to cut the civilities.
(b) All of the above.
(c) He asks Teece to get on with the interview.
(d) He refuses to get drawn into common ground.
4. How long is the mandatory lab closure that follows?
(a) Twelve hours.
(b) Forty-eight hours.
(c) Twenty-four hours.
(d) Ninety-six hours.
5. Where is Carson's lab and workstation?
(a) Third floor corner office.
(b) First floor corner office.
(c) Deep in the BSL5 facility.
(d) Second floor at the end of the hall.
6. Who was Levine's father?
(a) An SS officer.
(b) A holocaust victim.
(c) A scientist.
(d) A researcher.
7. What is the name given to the vast lava flow in the desert?
(a) El Mendez.
(b) El Muertes.
(c) El Jornada.
(d) El Malpais.
8. Who does Carson see in the desert?
9. What is another name for the Biosafety Level 5 Laboratory?
(a) The Pilot.
(b) The Circus.
(c) The Section.
(d) The Zoo.
10. What do they discover about this presentation of X-FLU?
(a) It is a partial answer.
(b) It is many times more virulent and deadly.
(c) It is less deadly.
(d) It has side effects.
11. What issue does Teece immediately hone in on?
(a) Nye's loyalty to Scopes.
(b) Nye's previous indiscretions.
(c) Nye's reluctance to discuss his past.
(d) Nye's alcohol consumption.
12. What does Levine want Mime to do?
(a) Create a back channel to Guy Carson.
(b) Give up.
(c) Create a viral point to use against Brent.
(d) To sabotage GeneDyne.
13. What does Carson climb on Sunday?
(a) The Cylinder cone.
(b) None of the above.
(c) The hillside outcropping.
(d) The Lava rocks.
14. Who is the founder of GeneDyne?
(a) Brentwood Scopes.
(b) Guy Carson.
(c) Charles Levine.
(d) John Singer.
15. What is the name of the OHSA inspector?
(a) Gilbert Jeeves.
(b) Bill Fleece.
(c) Phil Geese.
(d) Gil Teece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susana very sensitive about?
2. What does Levine claim is at the heart of the lawsuit?
3. What does Singer call Nye?
4. What is delivered to a helicopter in the desert?
5. How much is the donation made in Muriel Page's name to the mission?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)