|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dish is served for dinner that is questioned by some?
2. What does Singer tell Carson about Levine and Brent?
(a) Levine is trying to steal the genetic secrets.
(b) Levine wants a job that Brent won't hire him for.
(c) Levine is trying to steal his company.
(d) Levine has a 20 year vendetta against him.
3. What do Nye and Teece both do before the interview commences?
(a) They both sign waivers.
(b) They both pour a stiff drink.
(c) They both put out tape recorders.
(d) They both explain themselves.
4. Why does Teece want Guy to join him in a sauna?
(a) There is an absence of recording equipment there.
(b) It is cold.
(c) He is lonely.
(d) He is sore.
5. What does Levine want Mime to do?
(a) Give up.
(b) To sabotage GeneDyne.
(c) Create a viral point to use against Brent.
(d) Create a back channel to Guy Carson.
6. Who else becomes exposed in the confusion and struggle that follows?
(a) De Vaca.
(c) Guy Carson.
(d) Roger Czerny.
7. Which of the scientists dies first?
(d) De Vaca.
8. What does Guy tell Singer?
(a) That he is ready to quit.
(b) That he is on his way to a solution.
(c) That he can't work with Susana.
(d) That he can't work with Rosalind.
9. Who does he find there?
10. Brent asks that money be given anonymously to a family. Why?
(a) Their child has brain cancer.
(b) Their child has MS.
(c) Their house burned down.
(d) Their child has leukemia.
11. What does Scopes do about Levine's indiscretion?
(a) Tells Fairley that Levine won't hold his chair for long.
(b) All of the above.
(c) Calls a German acquaintance to probe Nazi files at Leipzig.
(d) Asks Fairley to make a public, million dollar donation to the holocaust memorial fund.
12. How long is the mandatory lab closure that follows?
(a) Ninety-six hours.
(b) Twelve hours.
(c) Forty-eight hours.
(d) Twenty-four hours.
13. What does Levine refuse to do?
(a) Use genetic products.
(b) Renew his patent with Scopes.
(c) Talk to Brent.
(d) Work with GeneDyne.
14. How does he amuse Susana on his first day?
(a) By making an enemy out of Rosalind.
(b) By losing his research.
(c) By being a clown.
(d) By getting lost.
15. What is the name of the annual picnic?
(a) The GeneDyne Cookout.
(b) The Atomic Picnic.
(c) The Bomb Picnic.
(d) The Trinity Picnic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mime's concern?
2. Why is Brent angry with Rodney?
3. What does Singer want Guy to do?
4. What does he learn while there?
5. Who does Carson see in the desert?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)