|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the donation made in Muriel Page's name to the mission?
(a) Two hundred and fify thousand.
(b) Twenty five thousand.
(c) One hundred thousand.
(d) Fifty thousand.
2. How many chimpanzees does Rodney have in cages when he talks to Brent?
3. Where is Carson's lab and workstation?
(a) Deep in the BSL5 facility.
(b) Second floor at the end of the hall.
(c) First floor corner office.
(d) Third floor corner office.
4. What strain was experimented with in Novo-Druzhina?
(a) Simple herpes virus.
(b) Common cold virus.
(c) Strain 323.
(d) Simple flu virus.
5. Who does he find there?
6. What does Brandon-Smith want Guy to do?
(a) Take her to the picnic.
(b) Keep working so he won't lose so much time.
(c) Stop questioning her.
(d) Leave her alone.
7. Why does Levine want to get rid of them quickly?
(a) Susana is waiting.
(b) Guy is waiting.
(c) Mime is waiting.
(d) Nye is waiting.
8. What type of chimpanzee has the special gene that is being studied?
9. What paper carries a damning story about Levine the next day?
(a) The Boston Herald.
(b) The Boston Globe.
(c) The Boston Tribute.
(d) The Boston Sun.
10. What is the protocol following exposure?
(b) The chimpanzee is terminated.
(c) Everyone goes home.
(d) Everyone is quarantined.
11. What is the name of the virus that wipes out Novo-Druzhina?
(a) Strain 232.
(b) Strain 312.
(c) Strain 434.
(d) Strain 323.
12. What gene does Singer tell Carson has already been isolated?
13. Who does Levine find in his office?
(b) The University president and the dean of faculty.
(c) Guy Carson.
14. What lab does Dr. Singer not take Guy Carson into?
(a) The Dragon Level Laboratory.
(b) The Zoology Level Laboratory.
(c) The Level 6 Research Laboratory.
(d) The Biosafety Level 5 Laboratory.
15. How long after the inoculations does the first chimpanzee die?
(a) Less than one week.
(b) Nine days.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Ten days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mime cut contact between Guy and Levine?
2. When Teece tries to pursue common ground with Nye, how does he react?
3. Who is the media consultant who keeps trying to talk to Levine?
4. Who visits Levine the next morning?
5. What does Levine refuse to do?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)