|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brent doing when the call from Rodney Falfa comes in?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Playing piano.
(c) Answering mail.
(d) Playing chess.
2. Why does Mime cut contact between Guy and Levine?
(a) He agrees with Guy.
(b) He is afraid of being traced.
(c) He already has the information Levine wants.
(d) He disagrees with the conversation being had.
3. What does Susana want fixed?
(a) A CD player.
(b) A tape recorder.
(c) A cordless phone.
(d) A cassette player.
4. What does Andrew do with little warning?
(b) Plucks out his own eye.
(c) Starts a fight.
(d) Throws up.
5. Who does Carson see in the barn?
6. Who does Levine finally hear from?
7. What is another name for the Biosafety Level 5 Laboratory?
(a) The Circus.
(b) The Section.
(c) The Pilot.
(d) The Zoo.
8. How long will the Level 5 Lab be closed?
(a) Until Roger dies.
(b) Until it is cleaned up.
(c) Until the OSHA inspector arrives.
(d) Until Scopes finishes his investigation.
9. Which of the scientists dies first?
(c) De Vaca.
10. Who reveals the truth about Strain 232?
(a) Dr. Guy Carson.
(b) Dr. John Singer.
(c) Dr. Charles Levine.
(d) Dr. Rosalind Brandon-Smith.
11. How much is the donation made in Muriel Page's name to the mission?
(a) Twenty five thousand.
(b) Fifty thousand.
(c) Two hundred and fify thousand.
(d) One hundred thousand.
12. What do Nye and Teece both do before the interview commences?
(a) They both explain themselves.
(b) They both put out tape recorders.
(c) They both pour a stiff drink.
(d) They both sign waivers.
13. How long is the mandatory lab closure that follows?
(a) Ninety-six hours.
(b) Forty-eight hours.
(c) Twenty-four hours.
(d) Twelve hours.
14. What is Susana very sensitive about?
(a) Her weight.
(b) Her heritage.
(c) Her position.
(d) Her height.
15. What is delivered to a helicopter in the desert?
(a) Teece's belongings.
(b) A briefcase with the GeneDyne logo.
(c) Teece in handcuffs.
(d) A vial of liquid from Mount Dragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delivers the new vaccine to the chimpanzees?
2. What is the name given to the vast lava flow in the desert?
3. Who is the founder of GeneDyne?
4. Who does he find there?
5. Who gets their suit torn in the zoo by a chimpanzee?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)