|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Pages 307 - 342.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carson climb on Sunday?
(a) None of the above.
(b) The Lava rocks.
(c) The hillside outcropping.
(d) The Cylinder cone.
2. Who visits Levine the next morning?
(a) Guy Carson.
(b) Dr. Singer.
(c) Jacob Perlstein.
(d) Brent Scopes.
3. What is the name of the OHSA inspector?
(a) Phil Geese.
(b) Gilbert Jeeves.
(c) Gil Teece.
(d) Bill Fleece.
4. Who does de Vaca think Dr. Burt is referring to when he exclaimed "poor Alpha"?
(a) His wife.
(c) His doctor.
(d) His lab assistant.
5. What does Mime tell Levine about Brent's software at GeneDyne?
(a) It is comparable to Fort Knox.
(b) It has no access points.
(c) It has a back door.
(d) It is full of holes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How soon before the dust storm begins does Teece leave?
2. What does Levine refuse to do?
3. What does Carson reveal to de Vaca?
4. Who is the media consultant who keeps trying to talk to Levine?
5. Why does Roger resent being quarantined with Rosalind?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)