|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Pages 170 - 210.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gene does Singer tell Carson has already been isolated?
2. What is the name of the annual picnic?
(a) The Atomic Picnic.
(b) The Trinity Picnic.
(c) The GeneDyne Cookout.
(d) The Bomb Picnic.
3. What does Guy tell Singer?
(a) That he is on his way to a solution.
(b) That he can't work with Rosalind.
(c) That he can't work with Susana.
(d) That he is ready to quit.
4. What is the name of the OHSA inspector?
(a) Phil Geese.
(b) Gilbert Jeeves.
(c) Gil Teece.
(d) Bill Fleece.
5. What does Brandon-Smith want Guy to do?
(a) Keep working so he won't lose so much time.
(b) Leave her alone.
(c) Take her to the picnic.
(d) Stop questioning her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reveals the truth about Strain 232?
2. What does Teece reveal to Guy?
3. Who does Levine find in his office?
4. What does Levine refuse to do?
5. What does Susana want fixed?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)