|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Pages 111 - 137.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roger resent being quarantined with Rosalind?
(a) She never stops complaining.
(b) All of the above.
(c) She is too complacent.
(d) She never stops talking.
2. What is Brent doing when the call from Rodney Falfa comes in?
(a) Playing chess.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Playing piano.
(d) Answering mail.
3. Who delivers the new vaccine to the chimpanzees?
(d) De Vaca.
4. What does Guy tell Singer?
(a) That he is on his way to a solution.
(b) That he is ready to quit.
(c) That he can't work with Rosalind.
(d) That he can't work with Susana.
5. Why is Brent angry with Rodney?
(a) The chimpanzees are too old.
(b) The chimpanzees aren't at Mt. Dragon yet.
(c) The chimpanzees are in the rain, unfed and cold.
(d) There aren't enough chimpanzees.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the mandatory lab closure that follows?
2. What does Levine claim is at the heart of the lawsuit?
3. What is the name of the virus that wipes out Novo-Druzhina?
4. Who is the founder of GeneDyne?
5. Who gets their suit torn in the zoo by a chimpanzee?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)