|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Pages 414 - 450.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Susana very sensitive about?
(a) Her weight.
(b) Her position.
(c) Her height.
(d) Her heritage.
2. What is the nickname for the Level 5 Lab?
(a) Heat Tank.
(c) Virus Tank.
(d) Fever Tank.
3. What is the name of the annual picnic?
(a) The Atomic Picnic.
(b) The Trinity Picnic.
(c) The Bomb Picnic.
(d) The GeneDyne Cookout.
4. What does Guy tell Singer?
(a) That he can't work with Rosalind.
(b) That he is on his way to a solution.
(c) That he is ready to quit.
(d) That he can't work with Susana.
5. How does Carson get de Vaca to meet him in the library?
(a) Back to camera, he uses sign language.
(b) Back to camera, he mouths his intentions.
(c) Back to camera, he writes it in disinfectant powder on the desk.
(d) Back to camera, he tugs her in that direction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nye hear?
2. Why does Roger resent being quarantined with Rosalind?
3. How does Carson believe he can find the watering hole?
4. What do they discover about this presentation of X-FLU?
5. What is Montdragon's 'gold'?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)