|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Pages 141 - 170.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does he amuse Susana on his first day?
(a) By getting lost.
(b) By making an enemy out of Rosalind.
(c) By losing his research.
(d) By being a clown.
2. What does Susana learn about the Level 5 lab?
(a) It has no fail safe.
(b) It's system has been deactivated.
(c) It has a stage one failsafe.
(d) It has a stage zero alert.
3. Who delivers the new vaccine to the chimpanzees?
(d) De Vaca.
4. What is the name of the OHSA inspector?
(a) Gilbert Jeeves.
(b) Bill Fleece.
(c) Gil Teece.
(d) Phil Geese.
5. Why is Brent angry with Rodney?
(a) The chimpanzees aren't at Mt. Dragon yet.
(b) The chimpanzees are too old.
(c) The chimpanzees are in the rain, unfed and cold.
(d) There aren't enough chimpanzees.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many chimpanzees does Rodney have in cages when he talks to Brent?
2. Who is the media consultant who keeps trying to talk to Levine?
3. Who is the founder of GeneDyne?
4. How long after the inoculations does the first chimpanzee die?
5. What do they discover about this presentation of X-FLU?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)