|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Pages 379 - 414.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the mandatory lab closure that follows?
(a) Twenty-four hours.
(b) Ninety-six hours.
(c) Forty-eight hours.
(d) Twelve hours.
2. Where does Levine finally find Brent?
(a) At the Scopes' family summer house.
(b) At the lava flow.
(c) At Mount Dragon's library.
(d) In GeneDyne's headquarters.
3. What is discovered about Burt's purification process?
(a) It is overkill.
(b) It is the source of their troubles.
(c) It is not ready.
(d) It is incomplete.
4. What does Mime tell Levine about Brent's software at GeneDyne?
(a) It is comparable to Fort Knox.
(b) It has a back door.
(c) It is full of holes.
(d) It has no access points.
5. What does Dr. Burt's last entry imply?
(a) That he is becoming paranoid.
(b) That he is sick.
(c) That he is succeeding.
(d) That he is coming home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy confirm for Nye?
2. Who does de Vaca think Dr. Burt is referring to when he exclaimed "poor Alpha"?
3. Who else becomes exposed in the confusion and struggle that follows?
4. Where does help come from?
5. Who does Levine finally hear from?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)