Part One: Pages 13 - 50
1. Who is the founder of GeneDyne?
(a) Charles Levine.
(b) Brentwood Scopes.
(c) Guy Carson.
(d) John Singer.
2. What is the name of the new GeneDyne testing facility?
(b) Mount Dragon.
(c) Mount Bonobos.
(d) Dragon Mountain.
3. What type of chimpanzee has the special gene that is being studied?
4. Who is singled out for a position at the new GeneDyne facility?
(a) Brent Scopes.
(b) John Singer.
(c) Kid Carson.
(d) Guy Carson.
5. What is the name of the virus that wipes out Novo-Druzhina?
(a) Strain 232.
(b) Strain 312.
(c) Strain 434.
(d) Strain 323.
6. What strain was experimented with in Novo-Druzhina?
(a) Common cold virus.
(b) Strain 323.
(c) Simple herpes virus.
(d) Simple flu virus.
7. Where is Novo-Druzhina?
(c) East Germany.
8. What lab does Dr. Singer not take Guy Carson into?
(a) The Zoology Level Laboratory.
(b) The Level 6 Research Laboratory.
(c) The Dragon Level Laboratory.
(d) The Biosafety Level 5 Laboratory.
9. Who reveals the truth about Strain 232?
(a) Dr. Charles Levine.
(b) Dr. Rosalind Brandon-Smith.
(c) Dr. John Singer.
(d) Dr. Guy Carson.
This section contains 4,006 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)