|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "I owe him my life, he's not got anything on me?"
2. Who comes to the house looking for Dan in Act 3 Part 5?
3. Where does Dan take the archeology students in Act 2?
4. What does Delia say was in the "last box" of her novel?
5. What time is it when Dan and Chad awaken Jean in the end of Act 1?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the legacies of the supporting characters in The Mound Builders? What is Delia's legacy? What is Chad's? What is Jean's?
Essay Topic 2
What does the building of the dam signify in The Mound Builders? How does water, rain, and flooding tie into the play both literally and metaphorically?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the actions of the climax of The Mound Builders. What is the definition of "Climax?" How do these events affect the legacy of the main character?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)