Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does August speak to in Act 2 Part 3?
2. What is Dan painting the copper beads with to preserve them in Act 2 Part 4?
3. August encounters a slide of himself in Act 2 Part 3. Where is he in the photograph?
4. What is the last image we see in the play?
5. Dan says that in 1500 a tribe ended up in Mississippi. What were they called?
Discuss the metaphor of the Chinese Puzzle Box as it relates to Delia's novel and to the play. How does it reflect the excavation? How does it reflect August? What is found in the last box?
Why does Lanford Wilson choose to set this play in two different times and places? What effect does this acheive? How does this choice relate to the theme of the play?
Who is the antagonist in The Mound Builders? How does this character's actions affect the outcome of the play? How do you feel about this character? Are his/her actions justified?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)