Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does August speak to in Act 2 Part 3?
2. What is Dan painting the copper beads with to preserve them in Act 2 Part 4?
3. August encounters a slide of himself in Act 2 Part 3. Where is he in the photograph?
4. What is the last image we see in the play?
5. Dan says that in 1500 a tribe ended up in Mississippi. What were they called?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the roles of women and men in The Mound Builders. What does Delia say regarding women versus men? How do the legacies of the women in the play differ from the legacies of the male characters? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the web of inter-tangled relationships in The Mound Builders. How do these relationships relate to one another? How does the unraveling of truth affect the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the characteristics of the ancient civilization being discovered in The Mound Builders. How do these characteristics relate to the characteristics of the characters within the play?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)