|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kirsten ask Delia about in Act 1 Part 4?
(a) Her female lover.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her boyfriend.
2. What does August say that they were racing against early in Act 1?
(a) Being shut down by preservationists.
(b) The lease ending.
(c) An interstate being built.
(d) The construction of a dam.
3. Jean asks Chad if he will move the house when the lake comes in. What is his response?
(a) He has already sold it.
(b) They will build a new one.
(d) It isn't worth the cost.
4. What does August say to Delia at the end of Act 2 Part 4, as a means of lashing out at her?
(a) That he wished she were dead.
(b) That their father never cared about her writing.
(c) That he always hated her.
(d) That she was adopted.
5. Which character says, in Act 1, "We'd be working somewhere else if our work here wasn't important?"
Short Answer Questions
1. How many villagers does Dan say supposedly were in Cahokia?
2. What word does August repeat several times at the end of Act 2 Part 3?
3. Who persistently chases after Jean in Act 2, despite her protestations?
4. What is the term that defines Landford Wilson's use of a projector in The Mound Builders?
5. What is the name of the person to whom August speaks in the tape recorder?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)