|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does August say that they were racing against early in Act 1?
(a) An interstate being built.
(b) Being shut down by preservationists.
(c) The construction of a dam.
(d) The lease ending.
2. What house is shown in the first slides in Act 1?
(a) Dan and Jean's house.
(b) Chad's house.
(c) The house the archeologists were staying.
(d) August's house at the university.
3. Delia admits to Jean in Act 1 that she is what?
(a) A liar.
(d) A hypochondriac.
4. What is the setting at the very beginning of Act 1?
(a) The university.
(b) The site of the dig.
(c) August's study.
(d) The kitchen of August's home.
5. Who comes to comfort Kirsten at the end of Act 1 Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Cynthia say Delia has contacted them in the past 10 years?
2. Who carries Delia into the house in Act 1?
3. What does August state on the recorder that he intends to do at the beginning of Act 1?
4. In Act 1, what does Chad say almost prevented the house from being livable?
5. Why is Jean taking time away from work?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)