|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears with Jean in front of the slide of the lake in Act 1?
2. How do we know when August is alone in his study?
(a) The desk rises from beneath the stage.
(b) There is a full set change.
(c) The lighting confines to this area only.
(d) It is projected on the screen.
3. What does Chad offer to give Jean in Act 1?
(a) His share of the lease.
(b) A dog.
(c) The model.
(d) The house.
4. Why is Jean taking time away from work?
(a) To return to school.
(b) To be with Dan on the dig.
(c) To get married.
(d) To have a baby.
5. How old is Professor August Howe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to comfort Kirsten at the end of Act 1 Part 2?
2. What house is shown in the first slides in Act 1?
3. In what month does the play begin?
4. In Act 1, what does Chad say almost prevented the house from being livable?
5. Who discovers the evidence of the village site?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)