|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan ask August not to reveal to the others in early Act 1?
(a) That Jean is pregnant.
(b) That he is leaving.
(c) That he has married Jean.
(d) That Jean is sick.
2. Who enters from upstairs in Act 1 Part 1 as the lights change to transition into the next scene?
(a) Cynthia and Kirsten.
(b) Delia and Chad.
(c) Kirsten and Delia.
(d) Chad and Jean.
3. What does Delia claim they were doing to her at the hospital?
(a) Making her well.
(b) Trying to kill her.
(c) Locking her away.
(d) Stealing her things.
4. How many summers did August say that they had previously spent excavating at the site in Act 1?
5. What does August say that they were racing against early in Act 1?
(a) An interstate being built.
(b) The lease ending.
(c) Being shut down by preservationists.
(d) The construction of a dam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers the evidence of the village site?
2. What is the name that August refers to the site as?
3. Who is camping near the house?
4. Where does August say that the remains of an extensive village were discovered?
5. In Act 1, what does Chad say almost prevented the house from being livable?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)