|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Jean Loggins' profession?
2. What does Chad have a model of in Act 1?
(a) The lake.
(b) The archeological dig.
(c) The Jasker Development site.
(d) The university.
3. What do Jean and Dan argue over in Act 1?
(a) Her refusing to smoke the joint.
(b) Her decision to leave work.
(c) Her refusing a glass of wine.
(d) His neglect of her.
4. What does August say that they were racing against early in Act 1?
(a) The construction of a dam.
(b) The lease ending.
(c) An interstate being built.
(d) Being shut down by preservationists.
5. What does August state on the recorder that he intends to do at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Write a letter to his wife.
(b) Illustrate the current expedition.
(c) Re-sort his life.
(d) Go through what is left of the wreckage of the expedition.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Professor August Howe?
2. Who enters the darkness with a flashlight in the end of Act 1 Part 2?
3. What does Dan ask August not to reveal to the others in early Act 1?
4. What are the directions that August gives Dianne regarding his recording?
5. How long is Jean taking off work?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)