|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dr. Jean Loggins?
2. What is the name of the person to whom August speaks in the tape recorder?
3. What does August state on the recorder that he intends to do at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Illustrate the current expedition.
(b) Go through what is left of the wreckage of the expedition.
(c) Write a letter to his wife.
(d) Re-sort his life.
4. Where is the dig site located?
(a) Northern Arkansas.
(b) Blue Shoals, Illinois.
(c) Eastern Missouri.
(d) Mountain Springs, Kentucky.
5. What do the lights begin to reveal at the end of Act 1 Part 1?
(a) The house in Blue Shoals.
(b) The lake.
(c) The dig site.
(d) The University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the darkness with a flashlight in the end of Act 1 Part 2?
2. Where on the set do the projections appear, according to the stage directions?
3. Who enters from upstairs in Act 1 Part 1 as the lights change to transition into the next scene?
4. How old is Kirsten?
5. How old is the character Chad Jasker?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)