|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character does August say is coming to stay with them unexpectedly?
2. What does August state on the recorder that he intends to do at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Re-sort his life.
(b) Write a letter to his wife.
(c) Illustrate the current expedition.
(d) Go through what is left of the wreckage of the expedition.
3. Who comes to comfort Kirsten at the end of Act 1 Part 2?
4. Who discovers the evidence of the village site?
(a) The archeology team.
(b) The archeology students.
(c) Engineers preparing the lake bed.
5. What is the name that August refers to the site as?
(a) Jasker Village site.
(b) Mountain Springs Village site.
(c) Blue Shoals Village site.
(d) God-King Village site.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does August refer to Cynthia as when her photograph appears on a slide in Act 1?
2. What do the lights begin to reveal at the end of Act 1 Part 1?
3. How old is the character Chad Jasker?
4. Who is camping near the house?
5. What house is shown in the first slides in Act 1?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)