|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the airport August is going to in Act 1?
(a) Mountain Springs.
(d) Blue Shoals.
2. Where does August say that the remains of an extensive village were discovered?
(a) Under the lake bed.
(b) Across the river.
(c) In the neighboring town.
(d) Not six hundred yards from the house.
3. What is the term that defines Landford Wilson's use of a projector in The Mound Builders?
(a) Performance Art.
(b) Visual Effect.
(c) Multimedia Theater.
(d) Projectionist Theater.
4. How is Kirsten related to Cynthia?
(a) She is her daughter.
(b) She is her adopted daughter.
(c) She is her neice.
(d) She is her sister.
5. What do the lights begin to reveal at the end of Act 1 Part 1?
(a) The dig site.
(b) The house in Blue Shoals.
(c) The University.
(d) The lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does August say that they were racing against early in Act 1?
2. How old is Dr. Jean Loggins?
3. How old is Professor August Howe?
4. How many summers did August say that they had previously spent excavating at the site in Act 1?
5. Why does August have to go to the airport in Act 1?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)