|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do we know when August is alone in his study?
(a) There is a full set change.
(b) It is projected on the screen.
(c) The lighting confines to this area only.
(d) The desk rises from beneath the stage.
2. Which character does August say is coming to stay with them unexpectedly?
3. Who is camping near the house?
(b) A family from the town.
(c) A group of archeology students.
(d) A group of hunters.
4. What is the term that defines Landford Wilson's use of a projector in The Mound Builders?
(a) Multimedia Theater.
(b) Projectionist Theater.
(c) Visual Effect.
(d) Performance Art.
5. In Act 1, what does Chad say almost prevented the house from being livable?
(a) The dam.
(c) A fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the darkness with a flashlight in the end of Act 1 Part 2?
2. Where does August say that his sister was "scraped off the street?"
3. How old is the character Chad Jasker?
4. Who discovers the evidence of the village site?
5. How old is Dr. Jean Loggins?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)