|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters from upstairs in Act 1 Part 1 as the lights change to transition into the next scene?
(a) Cynthia and Kirsten.
(b) Kirsten and Delia.
(c) Chad and Jean.
(d) Delia and Chad.
2. Where does August say that his sister was "scraped off the street?"
(d) Eastern Asia.
3. What house is shown in the first slides in Act 1?
(a) Chad's house.
(b) The house the archeologists were staying.
(c) August's house at the university.
(d) Dan and Jean's house.
4. How is Kirsten related to Cynthia?
(a) She is her daughter.
(b) She is her sister.
(c) She is her neice.
(d) She is her adopted daughter.
5. In what month does the play begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do we know when August is alone in his study?
2. Who is camping near the house?
3. Who enters the darkness with a flashlight in the end of Act 1 Part 2?
4. How old is Dr. Jean Loggins?
5. How old is the character Chad Jasker?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)