|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Kirsten related to Cynthia?
(a) She is her neice.
(b) She is her adopted daughter.
(c) She is her daughter.
(d) She is her sister.
2. Jean asks Chad if he will move the house when the lake comes in. What is his response?
(a) It isn't worth the cost.
(b) They will build a new one.
(c) He has already sold it.
3. In Act 1, what does Chad say almost prevented the house from being livable?
(b) The dam.
(d) A fire.
4. From where are the students selected to assist the dig?
(a) Dr. Loggin's class in field archeology.
(b) August Howe's class.
(c) The Dean's office at the University.
(d) The townspeople.
5. How old is Kirsten?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does August say that they were racing against early in Act 1?
2. Where does August say that his sister was "scraped off the street?"
3. Where on the set do the projections appear, according to the stage directions?
4. What do the lights begin to reveal at the end of Act 1 Part 1?
5. Who comes to comfort Kirsten at the end of Act 1 Part 2?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)