|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Act 1 Part 6, there is a slide of a fire. What does August say this is?
(a) A sacrifice ritual.
(b) A weenie roast.
(c) The house burning.
(d) The tribal villagers.
2. What does Chad have a model of in Act 1?
(a) The lake.
(b) The Jasker Development site.
(c) The university.
(d) The archeological dig.
3. How old is the character Chad Jasker?
4. Delia talks of a soothsayer in Dombey and Son. Who changed the future in the book?
(a) The soothsayer.
(b) The villain.
(c) The hero.
(d) The girl.
5. What does August state on the recorder that he intends to do at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Write a letter to his wife.
(b) Illustrate the current expedition.
(c) Re-sort his life.
(d) Go through what is left of the wreckage of the expedition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes in with a flashlight and discovers Delia in the living room in Act 1 Part 6?
2. Where is the airport August is going to in Act 1?
3. Who persistently chases after Jean in Act 2, despite her protestations?
4. What does August refer to Cynthia as when her photograph appears on a slide in Act 1?
5. What does Delia ask Jean to do at the very end of Act 1?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)