|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Delia's second book?
(a) The Doctor.
(c) The Last Days.
(d) Seven Nights.
2. What does August state on the recorder that he intends to do at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Illustrate the current expedition.
(b) Re-sort his life.
(c) Write a letter to his wife.
(d) Go through what is left of the wreckage of the expedition.
3. Who does Kirsten ask Delia about in Act 1 Part 4?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her female lover.
4. Who develops a theory on musical organs having personalities as a child?
5. What does Jean claim the head of the department calls Dan to his face?
(a) A child.
(d) Danny Two Shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chad have a model of in Act 1?
2. What do Dan's notes state the two mounds in a village were for?
3. Who is left alone in the dark at the end of Act 1 Part 6?
4. What does Delia say was in the "last box" of her novel?
5. How big does Dan say the bass they caught is?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)