|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to comfort Kirsten at the end of Act 1 Part 2?
2. What have August and Dan discovered at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A gold sceptor.
(b) A mask.
(c) A burial site.
(d) A child's skeleton.
3. Jean says to Delia that the Temple Mound People were likely runaways from whom?
(a) The Toltecs.
(b) The Cherokee.
(c) The Incas.
(d) The Aztecs.
4. Jean asks Chad if he will move the house when the lake comes in. What is his response?
(b) They will build a new one.
(c) He has already sold it.
(d) It isn't worth the cost.
5. What is the life expectancy of the villagers where the dig is taking place?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many summers did August say that they had previously spent excavating at the site in Act 1?
2. Who enters the darkness with a flashlight in the end of Act 1 Part 2?
3. What does Jean claim the head of the department calls Dan to his face?
4. When does August say Delia left the house she grew up in?
5. What does Dan say his roommate studied in college?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)