|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1 Part 7, August shows a slide photo of a man and says he's "the wise old bird who owns the place." Who is it?
(a) Old Man Jasker.
(b) Mr. Shoals.
(c) Chad Jasker.
(d) Mr. Mills.
2. Which character says, "The natives get restless at night. The dogs raid the hen houses?"
3. Delia admits to Jean in Act 1 that she is what?
(a) A liar.
(b) A hypochondriac.
4. Who comes to comfort Kirsten at the end of Act 1 Part 2?
5. What do Chad and Dan argue over the risk of in Act 1 Part 7?
(a) Mixing beer and whiskey.
(b) Mixing whiskey with wine.
(c) Mixing beer and milk.
(d) Mixing beer with marijuana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is shown on the slide that August states is out of place in Act 1 Part 4?
2. From where does Delia ship a trunk to August and Cynthia?
3. Who carries Delia into the house in Act 1?
4. Who enters to get a glass of milk at the end of Act 1?
5. Who is the author of the Aztec poem that is recited in Act 1?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)