|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dan rattle on during his conversation with Delia in the middle of the night in Act 1 Part 6?
(a) He is stoned.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is nervous.
(d) He is distracted by his wife's affair.
2. Delia claims in Act 1 to have a terror of what?
(c) Gathering moss.
3. How many houses does Cynthia surmise there might have been in the village?
4. How big does Dan say the bass they caught is?
(a) Seven pounds.
(b) Twelve pounds.
(c) Nine pounds.
(d) Six pounds.
5. Who enters the darkness with a flashlight in the end of Act 1 Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cynthia say the posts were used for in Act 1?
2. What is the name of Delia's second book?
3. Which character says, "Jesus, dear God, but it's bleak here."
4. What does August refer to Cynthia as when her photograph appears on a slide in Act 1?
5. What does Dan say the sign read when he woke up drunk in New York?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)