|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lionel, a Touretter can also be
(b) A Genius.
(c) The Invisible Man
2. The police officer continually calls Lionel
(b) Knuckle head.
3. Although Lionel describes his abundance of symptoms and the feelings that accompany them, he does not
(a) Tell jokes.
(b) Whine and complain.
(c) Try to suppress them.
(d) Understand that he is different than others.
4. Frank Minna begins picking the boys up
(a) To visit his mother.
(b) From school.
(c) In a van.
(d) After midnight.
5. Gilbert is tolerant of Lionel because
(a) They are step brothers.
(b) They smoke together.
(c) He feels sorry for him.
(d) They share a memory of the Penguin Diorama on a museum field trip.
6. As Lionel searches for the "language of himself" as a boy, he relates to
(a) Desi Arnaz.
(b) Larry Hagman.
(c) Daffy Duck.
(d) Dick York.
7. When asked who wounded him, Frank's response is
(b) The Zendo Master.
(c) His wife, Julia.
8. The L & L Car Service was a front for
(a) A detective agency.
(b) A gun shop.
(c) A comedy shop.
(d) A fake I.D. shop.
9. The story begins with a stakeout in front of the
(a) Minna's Moving Company.
(b) Queensborough Bridge.
(c) Tool Company.
(d) Yorkville Zendo.
10. Minna Men wear suits, drive cars, listen to tapped lines, stand behind Minna, hands in their pockets, look menacing, carry money, collect money, don't ask questions, answer phones, pick up packages, and follow instructions suggests that
(a) Minna Men are brainwashed.
(b) Minna Men try to be like MInna.
(c) Minna Men are afraid of losing their jobs.
(d) Minna Men love their job.
11. As Gilbert explains to Tony and Danny what happened to Frank, Danny keeps saying
(a) Somebody's going to have to tell Julia.
(b) I'm in charge now.
(c) Don't talk about Frank like that.
(d) One of us should call his Mom.
12. The last clue Frank gives Lionel and Gilbert as to his whereabouts is
(b) Harry Brainum Jr.
(c) The Pulaski Bridge.
(d) Barnum and Bailey Circus.
13. The names Matricardi and Rockaforte are
(a) Frank's real family names.
(b) Never to be mentioned.
(c) Kept from the Minna Men.
(d) Written at the bottom of the business card for L & L Movers.
14. When Frank says, "Don't tug the boat," he means
(b) Pushing your luck too far.
(c) Making everyone wait for you.
(d) Failing to introduce someone.
15. Frank and Julia Minna are
(a) Getting a divorce.
(b) No longer married.
(c) No longer in love.
(d) Happily married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Echolalia refers to
2. Lionel finds Frank
3. Lionel thinks Gilbert is framed for
4. The parentheses around the title of Chapter 4 indicate
5. The personal items Frank leaves in the back seat of the car so that they are not stolen in the hospital are
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)