1. Lionel's disease is called
2. The more obvious symptoms of Lionel's disease are
Touching, counting and repeating words.
3. Many of Lionel's verbal responses include
4. The story begins with a stakeout in front of the
5. During the stakeout at the beginning of the story, Lionel and Gilbert share
A bag of White Castles hamburgers.
6. The first person to enter the building they are staking out is
7. The main character's last name is
8. When Minna is abducted, Lionel and Gilbert are able to find him because
He is wearing a wire and gives them clues.
This section contains 5,307 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)