|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Good Sandwiches".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After throwing his gun into the sea, Lionel is compelled to
(a) Tap Julia's shoulder five times.
(b) Dial Kimmery on his cell phone.
(c) Find four more things so that the items thrown equal five.
(d) Push Julia over and take her shoes.
2. In Zen practice, the term Zazen refers to
3. The owner of Zeod's Market asks Lionel if he should
(a) Put his sandwich in a bag.
(b) Kick the policeman out of his store.
(c) Make the policeman the same sandwich.
(d) Put his sandwich on Frank's tab.
4. The four Minna Men are
(a) Tony, Danny, Frank and Lionel.
(b) Tony, Danny, Gilbert and Lionel.
(c) Gerard, Frank, Tony and Lionel
(d) Frank, Tony, Danny and Gilbert
5. In the phrase, "in Tourette Dreams you shed your tics or your tics shed you," it is implied that
(a) Tics involve shedding.
(b) Tics have control over the person and not vice versa.
(c) Tics are not very friendly.
(d) Tics change at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lionel says, "The ghosts I felt sorriest for weren't the dead ones,"he is referring to
2. Frank and Julia Minna are
3. Lionel's reason for returning to the Zendo is
4. Lionel's inability to agitate Gerard suggests
5. While Lionel is lighting her cigarette, Julia
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)