|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "Formerly Known".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Gilbert is arrested, Lionel feels that someone is
(a) Looking for something he has.
(b) Hunting Minna Men.
(c) Trying to take over L & L.
(d) Going to contact him.
2. Throughout the book, vignettes tell the reader
(a) How Lionel becomes a Zen Master.
(b) Clues about who is the murderer.
(c) The thought process for someone with Lionel's disease.
(d) How Lionel falls in love with Kimmery.
3. When Lionel returns from seeing Julia, he gets a phone call with news that
(a) Julia has returned.
(b) The police officer needs to ask him more questions.
(c) The Minna Men have a new job.
(d) Gilbert has been arrested.
4. The phrase, "and you go with them, astonished to leave yourself behind," implies
(a) Walking in your sleep.
(b) A person with Tourette's has no identity without their tics.
(c) A hallucination.
(d) Having a nightmare.
5. Lionel's complicated sandwich eating ritual allows him to
(a) Monitor his food so that he doesn't overeat.
(b) Use his favorite fork.
(c) Satisfy his compulsions so that he has room to grieve.
(d) Eat without touching his food.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he is discovered, Frank is suffering from
2. The parentheses around the title of Chapter 4 indicate
3. When the younger brother arrives too late to see his mother alive, it is because
4. During their talk with Lionel, The Clients do not tell him
5. The narrator of the story is
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)