|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "Formerly Known".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first business the Minna Men work at is called
(a) L & L Movers.
(b) Minna Moving Company.
(c) L & L Car Services.
(d) L & L Agency.
2. Gilbert is tolerant of Lionel because
(a) They share a memory of the Penguin Diorama on a museum field trip.
(b) They are step brothers.
(c) They smoke together.
(d) He feels sorry for him.
3. The men of Fujisaki visited the Zendo in New York
(a) To train more doormen.
(b) As a cover for their drug operation.
(c) In search of Kimmery.
(d) To check up on their holdings and Gerard.
4. After the stakeout and Gilbert's arrest, Lionel decides to
(b) Go to the police.
(c) Leave town.
(d) Find Frank.
5. Kimmery convinces Lionel that he should
(a) Return for the evening Zazen session.
(b) Go upstairs and speak with Roshi.
(c) Turn himself in.
(d) Leave before the large, Polish man finds him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lionel's arbitrary rules about drinking beer downstairs and whiskey upstairs and playing cards downstairs and a chess game upstairs suggests
2. The parentheses around the title of Chapter 4 indicate
3. At the age of thirteen, Tony is taken in and then returned by foster parents because
4. Lionel is able to re-enter the Zendo because
5. At the Zendo, Kimmery's whispering suggests
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)