|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "Formerly Known".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Lionel searches for the "language of himself" as a boy, he relates to
(a) Dick York.
(b) Larry Hagman.
(c) Desi Arnaz.
(d) Daffy Duck.
2. The parentheses around the title of Chapter 4 indicate
(a) That someone else is thinking it.
(b) That the chapter represents unconscious thought.
(c) An aside.
(d) That it is not important information.
3. Lionel's disease is called
(a) Parkinson's Disease.
(b) Tourette's Syndrome.
(c) Touching Syndrome.
(d) Crone's Disease.
4. Lionel interviews a boat owner on the island and learns the island is popular with the Fujisaki Corporation because
(a) It has a large supply of sea urchin.
(b) It is a place of peace.
(c) Scientologists bought the old hotel which attracts movie stars.
(d) They can ship illegal drugs and not get caught.
5. The phrase, "and you go with them, astonished to leave yourself behind," implies
(a) A person with Tourette's has no identity without their tics.
(b) Having a nightmare.
(c) A hallucination.
(d) Walking in your sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lionel's visits to all of Frank's favorite places suggest
2. Tony wanted to replace Frank in all aspects of his life except
3. Lionel's passion for The Artist Formerly Known as Prince implies
4. Throughout the story, an outburst from Lionel typically includes
5. Lionel is able to re-enter the Zendo because
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)