|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "Formerly Known".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Gilbert is arrested, Lionel feels that someone is
(a) Going to contact him.
(b) Trying to take over L & L.
(c) Hunting Minna Men.
(d) Looking for something he has.
2. When Lionel finds Tony sitting in his car, he realizes
(a) Kimmery is an imposter.
(b) Tony has been following him.
(c) The Clients lied to him.
(d) Tony is afraid of The Clients.
3. Lionel learns from Loomis that Ullman was an accountant for Fujisaki, a management corporation
(a) Owned by The Clients
(b) A Multi-billion dollar money operation.
(c) Filing for bankruptcy.
(d) A front for a drug smuggling operation.
4. Throughout the book, vignettes tell the reader
(a) How Lionel becomes a Zen Master.
(b) The thought process for someone with Lionel's disease.
(c) Clues about who is the murderer.
(d) How Lionel falls in love with Kimmery.
5. When Tony tells Lionel to go explain to Julia, it suggests
(a) That everyone else has more important things to do.
(b) That the others are afraid of her.
(c) That he knows her better than anyone else.
(d) That she will prefer Lionel.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the younger brother arrives too late to see his mother alive, it is because
2. Detective Seminole's choice of words, "stumble and wade," suggest
3. Danny's real language is
4. Gerard tells Lionel the reason for Frank's exile is
5. In Zen practice, the term Zazen refers to
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)