|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "One Mind".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Lionel searches for the "language of himself" as a boy, he relates to
(a) Daffy Duck.
(b) Desi Arnaz.
(c) Larry Hagman.
(d) Dick York.
2. The fragmented sentence broken into three parts in Chapter 4 suggests
(a) The interrupted delivery of thought in sleep.
(b) A new number compulsion.
(c) The three other Minna Men.
(d) Lionel's brainwaves.
3. At the hospital, the doctors tell Lionel and Gilbert
(a) That Frank is in surgery.
(b) That Frank needs stitches.
(c) That they couldn't save Frank.
(d) That Frank had a heart attack.
4. According to Lionel, a Touretter can also be
(c) A Genius.
(d) The Invisible Man
5. In Chapter 4, the author's change in point of view makes the reader feel
Short Answer Questions
1. The owner of Zeod's Market asks Lionel if he should
2. Between Tony's tongue-lashing and Lionel's incessant chattering, Detective Seminole gets exasperated and
3. When Lionel returns from seeing Julia, he gets a phone call with news that
4. Rockaforte and Matricardi are
5. Frank Minna begins picking the boys up
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)