|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "One Mind".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Detective Seminole's choice of words, "stumble and wade," suggest
(a) He had been searching for the body in the river.
(b) He was intimidated by The Clients.
(c) He wasn't very bright.
(d) He had fears that he was already over his head in the investigation.
2. What causes Tony and Lionel to stop arguing and team up again?
(a) They realize they are both in love with Julia.
(b) The gun goes off while Tony is waving it around.
(c) The Clients call Lionel and tell him to move the car.
(d) The appearance of Detective Seminole.
3. The last clue Frank gives Lionel and Gilbert as to his whereabouts is
(b) Harry Brainum Jr.
(c) The Pulaski Bridge.
(d) Barnum and Bailey Circus.
4. While questioning Kimmery, Lionel's symptoms are
5. The characteristic of Lionel's that is masked by his symptoms is
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His sensitivity.
(c) His love of food.
(d) His need for vengence.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tony tells Lionel to go explain to Julia, it suggests
2. In Chapter 4, the lack of punctuation in the sentence suggests
3. When Lionel returns from seeing Julia, he gets a phone call with news that
4. As they follow Frank in the car, after his abduction, they hear his captor say
5. Another of Lionel's pet peeves with Loomis involves joke telling because
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)