|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "One Mind".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rockaforte and Matricardi are
(a) The owners of the Fujisaki Corporation.
(b) The only family Lionel has left.
(c) The owners of the Zendo.
(d) Italian mobsters.
2. Frank Minna begins picking the boys up
(a) In a van.
(b) To visit his mother.
(c) After midnight.
(d) From school.
3. Lionel describes the effect of drugs on his constellation of behaviors as
(a) Wheels within wheels.
(b) Dimming the world.
(c) Snowflake land.
4. In 1979, when Frank begins picking up the boys, he is
(a) Still a boy himself.
(b) Twenty-five years old.
(c) Married, but living with his mother.
(d) Ignorant and rude.
5. In the sentence, "and you go with them, astonished to leave yourself behind," who is them?
(a) Other people suffering from Tourette's.
(b) The sheds.
(c) Your dreams.
(d) The tics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When asked who wounded him, Frank's response is
2. The parentheses around the fragmented sentence pieces in Chapter 4 represents
3. In Zen the term "One Mind refers to
4. When Lionel goes by himself to visit The Clients, they ask him to
5. Kimmery convinces Lionel that he should
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)