|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 "One Mind".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lionel's arbitrary rules about drinking beer downstairs and whiskey upstairs and playing cards downstairs and a chess game upstairs suggests
(a) That Lionel kept more expensive passtimes to himself.
(b) He had a split personality.
(c) He was hiding things from the Minna Men.
(d) That Lionel tried to separate his work life from his home life.
2. The Minna Men first meet Frank's brother, Gerard at
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At the Zendo.
(c) Their mother's home during Christmas dinner.
(d) They never meet him.
3. The phenomenon that the boys study by watching television shows like I Dream of Jeannie and the Brady Bunch is
(a) Life in the '70's.
(d) The antics of women.
4. In Kimmery's apartment, Lionel reminisces about
(a) An old girlfriend.
(b) Having to give up his cat, Hen.
(d) His childhood.
5. Lionel describes the effect of drugs on his constellation of behaviors as
(a) Wheels within wheels.
(c) Snowflake land.
(d) Dimming the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank and Julia Minna are
2. The mission of the four men in blue suits who escort Lionel to their rental car is
3. Frank Minna refers to his Mother as
4. Between Tony's tongue-lashing and Lionel's incessant chattering, Detective Seminole gets exasperated and
5. The personal items Frank leaves in the back seat of the car so that they are not stolen in the hospital are
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)