|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "(Tourette Dreams)".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Almost everyone in the story
(a) Shoots someone.
(c) Caught Lionel's disease from him.
(d) Is adopted.
2. At Sarah J. Hale High School, it is not cool for a white boy to talk to, flirt with or make eye contact with a black girl because
(a) Their are only a few black girls.
(b) The white girl gangs will be insulted and ambush them.
(c) They are already claimed by boyfriends and their lives lead elsewhere.
(d) The student majority is hispanic.
3. When Frank says, "Don't tug the boat," he means
(b) Making everyone wait for you.
(c) Failing to introduce someone.
(d) Pushing your luck too far.
4. In Chapter 4, the lack of punctuation in the sentence suggests
(a) Unimportant thoughts.
(b) Drifting thoughts with no beginning or end.
(c) This is how all of Lionel's thoughts pass through his brain.
(d) Illogical thoughts.
5. The police officer continually calls Lionel
(d) Knuckle head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gilbert is tolerant of Lionel because
2. Lionel's arbitrary rules about drinking beer downstairs and whiskey upstairs and playing cards downstairs and a chess game upstairs suggests
3. Lionel's disease is called
4. As they follow Frank in the car, after his abduction, they hear his captor say
5. Lionel thinks Gilbert is framed for
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)